Mom & pop - is this what you call customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!! I placed a very, very small order & asked if they could possibly get it out that day as there's a long weekend coming up. Not only did they get it out within a couple hours, but, are you ready for this, they sent it PRIORITY at no additional charge. They get a standing ovation from me & a huge THANK YOU! They also now have a PITA very, very loyal customer.:)

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Yes they do have great customer service. I once had an issue and it was resolved right away and tossed in extras as well.

I think that day they were even closed and every thing was taken care of.

Awesome people! Awesome service!

They really are fantastic. I was totally shocked when they emailed me w/the shipping info. It's so nice when a business goes out of their way for their customers - these days it's highly unusual (sad). It's because of their tossing in some goodies that I even started w/cartos - always used the ego-t & c before that. I let them know that they really created a monster here.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
:ohmy::shock::shock::lol:Oh my God i almost had a heart attack with this title LOL

Thank you so much moishesmom we try:) While I'm here i would like to wish everyone a safe weekend and
memorialdayglitters14.gif

All you folks are wonderful be safe and Thank you again:):toast::banana:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
:ohmy::shock::shock::lol:Oh my God i almost had a heart attack with this title LOL

Thank you so much moishesmom we try:) While I'm here i would like to wish everyone a safe weekend and
memorialdayglitters14.gif

All you folks are wonderful be safe and Thank you again:):toast::banana:
Hi Pop...Heaven forbid - I wouldn't want to do that but I'm glad it caught your eye - I just had to shout out my praises. Having a business go out of their way is such a rare happening these days (especially for such a tiny order) I just had to let everyone know how great you folks are & how much I truly appreciate what you did. Again, a huge thanks & wishing everyone a peaceful Memorial Day....REMEMBER

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Yea, M&P are awesome. They are one of only 2 vendors that I will order joose from.

Morfeeus - A huge THANX to you for holding my hand as I was contemplating whether or not I had the IQ to change the carto in my new Sub. Just want you to know that I've done it twice now (applause) & it's really a snap. Love this sub & I'm now wondering how many of the minis to order....hmmm.....is too many a number?!

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I work in the hospitality/guest service world. Always great to see great service is still around. :) Seems all too often people are quick to complain, but always slow to praise.

Checking out the site now, I see a few flavors that interest me. Just wish there was a way to roll my own sampler pack with the ones that look most interesting to me. But still, might have to check a few out soon. :)

Last edited:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
...Checking out the site now, I see a few flavors that interest me. Just wish there was a way to roll my own sampler pack with the ones that look most interesting to me. But still, might have to check a few out soon. :)

When I first started vaping, I had tried about 5 vendors and was disappointed each time. I then found a vendor I liked and stuck to them for over a year. After they went down for vacation/maintenance, I decided to try M&P. The first time I ordered, I tried 5-6 diff flavors but only bought the small 10ml bottles because I didnt want to get stuck with darn near a gallon of crap if I didn't like them. I was happily surprised and found two that I absolutely adored with the rest being vapeable but just not my cup of tea. I now always order a big bottle of my fav(s) and then a small bottle or two of a new flavor to try. Anyways, I would say to pick a few of the flavors you want to try in the small 10ml size. Then you can try them without investing a small fortune. I think you'll find that you won't get too many(if any) that you dislike enough to not finish the bottle.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
When I first started vaping, I had tried about 5 vendors and was disappointed each time. I then found a vendor I liked and stuck to them for over a year. After they went down for vacation/maintenance, I decided to try M&P. The first time I ordered, I tried 5-6 diff flavors but only bought the small 10ml bottles because I didnt want to get stuck with darn near a gallon of crap if I didn't like them. I was happily surprised and found two that I absolutely adored with the rest being vapeable but just not my cup of tea. I now always order a big bottle of my fav(s) and then a small bottle or two of a new flavor to try. Anyways, I would say to pick a few of the flavors you want to try in the small 10ml size. Then you can try them without investing a small fortune. I think you'll find that you won't get too many(if any) that you dislike enough to not finish the bottle.

Yeah, I think that's my plan after I get through next weekend. Big kind of money intensive stuff going on for me, so I will just stick to my knowns for the moment. Since I can get my vape all day 12mg juice from a local vendor. Just wish he stocked High Caliber in more than 12 and 24. I started noticing myself a little jittery after some 24 earlier today (I use 24 at work right now, since I have to wait for my break to be able to vape ... probably going to go down to an 18 for that)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I work in the hospitality/guest service world. Always great to see great service is still around. :) Seems all too often people are quick to complain, but always slow to praise.

Checking out the site now, I see a few flavors that interest me. Just wish there was a way to roll my own sampler pack with the ones that look most interesting to me. But still, might have to check a few out soon. :)

That's what the sampler pack used to be, but with Scuba having to mix every 10ml bottle to order and their popularity exploding (and deservedly so) it just became too much work.

But if you stop by http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mom-pop-vapor-shop/257360-happy-birthday-30-off.html on your birthday, the 30% off coupon will allow you to put together your own Killer Sample Pack. And telling people what you like now may help some of the Mom and Pop fans with similar tastes guide your selections...

:thumb:

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
That's what the sampler pack used to be, but with Scuba having to mix every 10ml bottle to order and their popularity exploding (and deservedly so) it just became too much work.

But if you stop by http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/mom-pop-vapor-shop/257360-happy-birthday-30-off.html on your birthday, the 30% off coupon will allow you to put together your own Killer Sample Pack. And telling people what you like now may help some of the Mom and Pop fans with similar tastes guide your selections...

:thumb:

Now that's a pretty nice deal ... and in 314 days I am sure I will take advantage of it. :) (My birthday is in early April, actually about 1 full month to the day before I started vaping :) )

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Now that's a pretty nice deal ... and in 314 days I am sure I will take advantage of it. :) (My birthday is in early April, actually about 1 full month to the day before I started vaping :) )

Ah well. If Id have known 10 days ago I'd have gone ahead and posted my birthday in there to see about giving you the code.

They've already done so much for me that getting a 30% off code would seem redundant and rude. Plus, I would have had to change my settings to display my birthdate :laugh:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield

Isn't wonderful to find those 'special' ones that do care. I've had nothing but outstanding customer service from Mom & Pop, they're a treasure that I'm definity keeping. I'm glad you checked their site & became acquainted - it's all good!

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
Ah well. If Id have known 10 days ago I'd have gone ahead and posted my birthday in there to see about giving you the code.

They've already done so much for me that getting a 30% off code would seem redundant and rude. Plus, I would have had to change my settings to display my birthdate :laugh:

You big turd! Didn't know your birthday was this month! Happy birthday! (ok, threadjacking over)

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
I have nothing but good to say about Mom and pops..I tryed Butterfly Bait..(not for my tastes) but ordered samples of YUM and Blue ridge mist..Liked them both..However I cant put YUM down..its soooo good:)

Hi Muldemar - They're great aren't they?! I don't recall YUM; what's it taste like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread