Mom & Pops Calipitter Chow...Anyone have a recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site has it in concentrated-flavor form!: Concentrated Flavor - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

I read this post earlier, not knowing what Calipitter Chow was. Did a little research and it sounds so good! I may just have to DIY some myself :)

Edit: Oops, realized OP already knew of the flavoring. Got mixed up! Don't mind me

Last edited:

yellowsnow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
New Mexico
Spend some time here and enjoy some great reading.

DIY E-Liquid

Sorry to high jack. If I order a bottle of that concentrate from the link above or anywhere else what all else is needed? I'm only a month & 4 days In to vaping so a bit of a noob here that wants to learn how to make my own juice. Thanks for any help

Mike Literus

Jun 5, 2014
Beyond paradise
I hate to say it but buying a concentrated flavoring that you can just mix with pg vg and nic is about as cheap as it gets you can make 100ml at 10% flavoring for about 9-10$ it really doesn't get much cheaper than that I mean you could try and diy a similar mix but then you would be buying a bunch of flavorings and it probably won't come out the way you would like it to so I would just stick with what you have

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
I hate to say it but buying a concentrated flavoring that you can just mix with pg vg and nic is about as cheap as it gets you can make 100ml at 10% flavoring for about 9-10$ it really doesn't get much cheaper than that I mean you could try and diy a similar mix but then you would be buying a bunch of flavorings and it probably won't come out the way you would like it to so I would just stick with what you have

I understand where you're coming from, but this particular concentrate costs almost double than most other concentrates, over $9.50 for 10ml. So, when I make a 120ml bottle, using 20% flavoring, that's almost $25 for the flavoring alone.

I have a ton of flavorings, been DIYing for over 2 years, so I know the savings. I just hate that I can't figure this one out, and make something close. I also don't want to be dependent on one vendor, considering the coming regulations.

Thus my quandry...:unsure:

Oh I feel you on that one it's just I've been trying to get this one recipe right for a long time and it hasn't turned out on and I just keep buying more flavoring at this point I could have just bought multiple bottles of this particular juice instead of having the load of flavorings that are pretty much useless to me I've never tried mom and pops what does calipitterchow taste like I also am wondering what the vanilla cream is like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread