Mommas Angel Wings (MAW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Yes Dalton, the flavor will only get better after it steeps for at least a week. You will start to see the juice get darker, that's when it's at it's best IMO.

To really enjoy it, I tend to throw it in a MAP or Jonboy CE2 tank. It hits really well that way. :)

KK I'll wait a week or two and see what happens.

LPacker79

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
Virginia Beach, VA
You guys are really making me jealous here! I've got two 30ml bottles sitting at the post office screaming my name. They've been there since yesterday.

The lock on my mailbox is broken (been fixed once already) and the mail lady won't leave my joose here! I went yesterday after work to get it, but the carrier wasn't back yet. I got out of work too late today to hit the post office before it closed. I won't get my joose until tomorrow! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Okay I left the cap off my MAW overnight one night. Just now I decided to give it another try. The main flavor that stands out I am still not sure about... It's not bad. It's an acquired taste. The more I vape it, the better it gets. There's a taste underneath though...a CREAMY taste... I think that is what keeps drawing me to keep trying it. It literally tastes creamy.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
I received MAW in my premier order along with HBN & Jamican Ginger Mint. JGM reminds me of Halo Tiki--not quite my thing. The Hummingbird Nectar is outstanding--love,love,love it--I pick up peach with it more than honeysuckle. I have smelled the MAW & can't work up the nerve to try it--it's a funky tobacco smell to me, but I will try it soon. So many people love it; I hope I do too!!

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I received MAW in my premier order along with HBN & Jamican Ginger Mint. JGM reminds me of Halo Tiki--not quite my thing. The Hummingbird Nectar is outstanding--love,love,love it--I pick up peach with it more than honeysuckle. I have smelled the MAW & can't work up the nerve to try it--it's a funky tobacco smell to me, but I will try it soon. So many people love it; I hope I do too!!

It does smell strange, and you might even say it tastes strange. But the oddness of it will keep bringing you back to figure out what it is you're tasting. And before you know it, you're addicted.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
MAW, tobacco? That's one I hadn't heard before. MAW is not in the KBV "tobacco" line, I doubt it has tobacco flavoring in it. IDK.

IMO, MAW and HBN...to some, me included, it is an acquired taste. Others love them right away. Neither are my KBV favs, but I could certainly vape both in a pinch.

You will find your KBV fav. The ones you decide that you don't care for, offer them up here on the swap thread, they will be grabbed up fairly fast. ;)

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
... I have smelled the MAW & can't work up the nerve to try it--it's a funky tobacco smell to me, but I will try it soon. So many people love it; I hope I do too!!

I don't smell the tobacco when I sniff the bottle, but when I blow out the vape it does smell like a stinky ash tray sometimes.

Vaypor_Phi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, Texas
Just ordered a bottle of MAW along with a couple of gallons of PIC; I know that some recipes for rice pudding call for cinnamon; do any of you taste cinnamon in there? I'm kinda hoping not since I wasn't wild about the snickerdoodle, not bad, just don't really care for that genuine cinnamon flavor..
I definitely taste cinnamon. Its very subtle, but it is there. If you just put a drop of it on your finger and taste it, cinnamon is very noticeable.

The creaminess, I'm still trying to figure out what it is I'm tasting... Lol

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
MAW has to be one of the interesting flavors I have vaped. I finally added a bottle to my most recent order, creamy is a good description, I can't put my finger on a flavor that stands out though. I get a nutty taste with the creamy lol. I'm putting it aside to let it steep more, but I find myself craving it whatever it is.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
So I just got a 30ml bottle of MAW in today with 9 other flavors. I loaded up a carto and started hitting it but I don't get any flavor on the way down. Then I get a subtle rice pudding flavor on the way out. Its not really strong or over the top. The bottle was born a few wks ago so it has had plenty of time to steep. Hasn't it?

Its good, I just wish the flavor was stronger. Maybe it will grow on me. Gonna finish this carto before I move on to the next flavor.

Edit: So I tried the Gooey Better Cake and like it a lot. Does anyone want to trade my 30ml 18mg bottle of MAW for any mg (except 0) 30ml gooey cake? PM if so.

Paulie P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread