The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mongo's Flavors: Current and Upcoming Promotions

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by Vape-Sir-Lot, Jun 14, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vape-Sir-Lot

Vape-Sir-Lot Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Visit us on the web at www.mongosflavors.com

ABOUT US -

We create high quality, unique flavors as well as the usual well known and loved Flavors. We will customize any flavor for you any way you like. Your choice of 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg is the normal options, but you may also customize your strength to another preferred consistency if you choose. We offer free advice 24/7 using our contact form on our website. Like most everyone here, we have a passion for Vaping, and want to help as many people as possible.

Our Sampler packs are (4) 30ml bottles of randomly selected flavors for $20.00 OR (4) 15 ml for $14.99.

Sizes and Regular Prices are as follows:

15ml e juices $4.99

30ml e juices $7.99

Current and Upcoming Promotions:

SUMMER SALE! Take an additional 12% off all e-liquid (must enter code: SUMMER12) at checkout.

Father's Day Weekend ONLY - Take 15% off all e-liquids with code: DADSLOVE (on top of sale prices)

ECF Members can use our 10% off order for Life discount! Never expires and can be used anytime as much as you like. (Use Code: ECF10%)

All members and mail list subscribers qualify for our free giveaways each month.Sign up today for your chance to win!

Always free shipping on orders $75 and over in the continental US. Using Code: SHIP75

New Products:

Many new products coming soon, July 2014 (for more information you can visit our blog)

We have a NEW Sampler Package available to test and review! It's a seasonal package called Summer Sampler.

Only on sale in season, but will be available year round at regular price. Many new flavors to choose from.

Comes in 15ml bottles: 4 packs for $15 and 6 packs for $24

We have over 100 flavors to choose from and new ones being specially formulated to perfection almost every day!

Visit our website for a complete flavor list and more at: www.mongosflavors.com

2. PhyscOsiris

PhyscOsiris Full Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Western New York
    Placed my first order, very anxious to try out the flavors I picked, you can't go wrong with the prices :)

3. Vape-Sir-Lot

Thanks for your order, PhyscOsiris! We got it ready and shipped out:) Hoping you love em! I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Our prices are low so we don't usually have huge discounts, but anytime we do it's practically a giveaway;)

Fathers Day Sale is still going through midnight tomorrow, and don't forget there is an ECF promo code you can use

anytime for 10% off your entire order.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

4. Vape-Sir-Lot

We have a very large selection of handcrafted 100% USA made e-liquids with more exquisite flavors being created nearly every day. We are located near Denton, Texas. Our online prices are 1/2 the normal in-store prices, and you wont find quality deals this great anywhere else! You can place phone orders during normal business hours by calling us at 1 (940) 231-8550 or place your order online at www.mongosflavors.com

View our full selection of over 120 E-juice flavors in Mongo's Flavor Shop!

You can also view any of our flavor categories in our store or customize your very own flavor and we can make it for you.

Also enjoy taking 12% off all our e-liquids during our Summer Sale going on now! Use promo code during checkout: SUMMER12

5. Vape-Sir-Lot

happy4thofjuly.jpg
    Special offer for this weekend only!
    **7/3/14 through 7/6/2014**

Buy 3 and get 4th bottle FREE on any of our regular priced E-Liquids!

Try any 3 of our regular priced premium e-liquid flavors bottled in 15ml or 30ml sized bottles and get an extra bottle of your choice for free. These come in 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg nicotine strength. Please mention this ECF Post at checkout and specify the free e-liquid you would like us to send you in the special notes.

We have many new products to choose from so if you haven't had the opportunity to check them out, now would be a great time! You wont be disappointed:)

Pick your flavors today at Mongo's Flavor Shop

6. Vape-Sir-Lot

Hope everyone's summer is going well! We still have our summer discount on all e liquids for 12% off using the SUMMER12 promo code during checkout. Over 150 flavors to choose from so hopefully we have what you like.

Also, for every three bottles you buy we will send you a 10ml sample of any flavor you would like to try-out. (Just don't forget to send us a note during checkout or we just send random samples.)

7. Vape-Sir-Lot

8. Vape-Sir-Lot

9. Vape-Sir-Lot

The 20% off e-liquid Summer Sale has been extended!

Sale ends August 13, 2014 at 11:59 pm

Applies to all e-liquids (15ml and 30ml bottles) and sampler packs.

10. Vape-Sir-Lot

Now introducing a larger size due to popular demand.....

50 ML e-liquid Bottles are available for $11.99!

ECF members can still redeem a 10% discount on their orders using code: ECF10

50MLBOTTLE.jpg

Visit our store online today at www.mongosflavors.com

11. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    Just checked out your site and see that you have honey suckle, I've been looking for a good honey suckle flavor. What's the pg/vg ratio of your e-liquid? I didn't see it on the site.

12. Vape-Sir-Lot

Most of our e-liquids are made 30 PG / 70 VG (unless otherwise requested) We can customize strengths and ratios to individual preferences. Just send us a note when checking out or by using the contact form on our contact us page.

13. Vape-Sir-Lot

Introducing $5 Featured Fun Flavors!!
    FALLAD.jpg

Each month we feature several new flavors in spirit of the season. We want to offer all 30ml e liquids we have featured now only $5.00. Flavors listed depends on availability and may be changed frequently. This is a fun way to try new e juices that you've been wanting to try for a great price! There are 15+ flavors featured daily. These are just a few available now for $5:

Buttered Pecan
    Candy Corn
    Caramel Apple
    English Toffee
    Pumpkin Spice

View all of our Featured Flavors at: $5 Featured Flavors - Mongo's Flavors
    Hurry now while supplies last!

14. Vape-Sir-Lot

Take advantage of our 10% discount using code: SAVE10 at checkout PLUS get a free 5ml sample with every order with the nicotine strength of your choice:)

15. Vape-Sir-Lot

NEW FOR OCTOBER
    We carry 10ml sized e juices now for only $4.99!

Also, get (5) 10ml e liquids for only $15.00 with our NEW Spook-tacular Sampler Pack!
    Flavors included are: Witches Brew, Jack O' Lantern Juice, Devils Delight, Zombie Virus, and Vampire Blood
    spooktacular sampler.jpg

Look for these and more in our store at Mongo's Flavors - E-liquid and E-cigarettes - Quit Smoking for your Health

Be sure to also check out our $5 Fun Flavors each week. Order any 30ml e liquids in our Featured Flavors Category for only $5 bucks each!

16. Skypea

Skypea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Good luck with your business. I visited your site and gogled about you and how you came to quit smoking. Gosh I sounded like a stalker. lol

I see you have candy corn on special right now for $5 30ml! That's an awesome deal. Never tried it but tis the season. Bookmarking for the future.

17. Vape-Sir-Lot

Thanks Skypea:) Vaping helped me stop smoking and It's now been almost two years! I want to help others find what works for them. For me, it was my own personal e liquid (I called it Sex with a Pancake) Once I tried that flavor, I stuck with it and that helped me not go back. Everyone is different so we try to have a wide variety to choose from. Our seasonal samplers or our Mongo Sampler Pack are a really fun way to try out different flavors of vapes. Also, the Featured $5 Flavors like the Candy Corn give everyone lots of opportunity to sample new e juices as well;)

I really appreciate your interest and taking the time to check into Mongos Flavors! Thanks Again:)

18. Vape-Sir-Lot

20141001_1954533.jpg

Just a glimpse of the new seasonal sampler now available. You can visit this page for more details: Spook-tacular Sampler - Mongo's Flavors

Also, just FYI...ECF10 code is working and applies 10% off of all orders;)

19. Vape-Sir-Lot

Halloween Sale October 20th - October 31st
    HALLOWEENSALE.jpg
    Save 15 - 20% on orders or Free Priority Shipping thru October! (Use Promo Codes shown above)
    Plus all candy flavored e liquids are marked down=)
    Visit our website at www.mongosflavors.com to see all of our products.

20. Vape-Sir-Lot

spooky sampler.jpg
    Halloween Sampler Packs are still on sale through the 31st. Would love to hear your reviews on them!

Also, we have NEW featured flavors available in the 30ml size for $5....Over 20 flavors to choose from!
    Banana Nut
    Buttered Rum
    Chai Tea
    Cinnamon Spice
    French Vanilla
    Graham Cracker
    Hazy Nutz
    Peaches and Cream
    Rocky Road
    Salted Caramel
    Sex with a Pancake
    Vanilla Nut Cake
    ...just to name a few. Head over to our Featured Flavors Page and save money on some great vapes!