• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Monthly Meet and Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had so much fun and missed those who weren't able to make it that maybe we should make it a regular deal. Especially with the mysterious VapeFest looming.
So let me throw a date out here and see what everybody thinks.
Second Saturday of every month, 7pm. As for location, we can determine that once we know a date for it. I have a few contacts but don't want to burn them by continually calling back with a date/time change.
So what say you all? Input please....

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Saturday is good for me. My primary vote would be for a Friday, as I work Sunday morning...in the event we ever get rough and rowdy.

I like the idea of rotating locations a bit.. Maybe even just two or three places to break things up... or maybe even declare a home base and think of somewhere to go every once in a while for flavor.

And if anyone ever wanted to host a barbecue or something that would be sweet as well.

We - meaning me, Art and Shadow ( who is currently in the Windy City) are okay with Fridays, too, Waffle. Rotating places is fine, too. Maybe each month somebody could volunteer to arrange the next month's meeting place. Would anyone have a problem with a Strip location once? I think I might be able to get us in at BB King's Blues Bar. Supposed to be a great place and prices reasonable - even by local's standards. Real locals...;)

Help!!!
I'm not technical so bear with me please...Art has a Mako. There is an adapter that screws into the tube, into which the carto goes. At the bottom of this adapter is a flat head screw that has a rubber washer. Looks like when you fire it, the battery makes a connection with this screw which fires the atty. Should this screw be loose? As in 'it looks like this &$@( screw is stripped'...no stress here...lol
If anybody knows what I'm talking about and has a screw or a fix for this PLEASE bring tonight. Art is Mr.Mega Vape. You watch...his head is wreathed in a cloud of vapor. Watermelon soothes the savage beast...lol...
I am bringing my entire kit and parts box in case anybody needs or wants anything. I haven't had a chance to make up any new juice to sample but I promise I will for next month.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jeez I must be the only one of you guys who found a device early on and settled right away. My Prodigy v1 is still my go-to. Until I can afford a GG.

I bought my Xhale02 the beginning of August and still use it. At the last meet-up I had the smallest unit there! But I am still proud of it. Love to blend in and now I am blending juices when I drip.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread