The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Monthly Meet and Greet

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Art-n-Cate, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Art-n-Cate

Art-n-Cate Super Member ECF Veteran

We had so much fun and missed those who weren't able to make it that maybe we should make it a regular deal. Especially with the mysterious VapeFest looming.
    So let me throw a date out here and see what everybody thinks.
    Second Saturday of every month, 7pm. As for location, we can determine that once we know a date for it. I have a few contacts but don't want to burn them by continually calling back with a date/time change.
    So what say you all? Input please....

2. Wafflestomper

Wafflestomper Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Saturday is good for me. My primary vote would be for a Friday, as I work Sunday morning...in the event we ever get rough and rowdy.

I like the idea of rotating locations a bit.. Maybe even just two or three places to break things up... or maybe even declare a home base and think of somewhere to go every once in a while for flavor.

And if anyone ever wanted to host a barbecue or something that would be sweet as well.

3. Art-n-Cate

We - meaning me, Art and Shadow ( who is currently in the Windy City) are okay with Fridays, too, Waffle. Rotating places is fine, too. Maybe each month somebody could volunteer to arrange the next month's meeting place. Would anyone have a problem with a Strip location once? I think I might be able to get us in at BB King's Blues Bar. Supposed to be a great place and prices reasonable - even by local's standards. Real locals...;)

4. Art-n-Cate

Gee, everybody, don't just jump in all at once with preferences!!!! Where is everybody?!? Don't make me have to come find you...:p
    Second Friday of the month...7pm....next meeting Friday, Oct 7th....going once, going twice....

5. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    sold to the lady with the blue vapor.. :) sounds good to me glad to be back home.

6. Art-n-Cate

Hey hey! You've been missed my man!!! And blue vapor would be very cool...!

7. Wafflestomper

I for one endorse this idea!

8. Wafflestomper

I went ahead and stickied this one so we can use it as a thread for ideas and discussion of upcoming Meet and Greets.

Really, I just wanted to play with one of the Admin tools.

But anyhow.. storm away.

9. Art-n-Cate

Help!!!
    I'm not technical so bear with me please...Art has a Mako. There is an adapter that screws into the tube, into which the carto goes. At the bottom of this adapter is a flat head screw that has a rubber washer. Looks like when you fire it, the battery makes a connection with this screw which fires the atty. Should this screw be loose? As in 'it looks like this &$@( screw is stripped'...no stress here...lol
    If anybody knows what I'm talking about and has a screw or a fix for this PLEASE bring tonight. Art is Mr.Mega Vape. You watch...his head is wreathed in a cloud of vapor. Watermelon soothes the savage beast...lol...
    I am bringing my entire kit and parts box in case anybody needs or wants anything. I haven't had a chance to make up any new juice to sample but I promise I will for next month.

10. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    hope the fix for the mako worked for you Cate, see every one at the next meet up.

11. Art-n-Cate

Nah...he's still having trouble...ditched it in favor of his Woodie. Kinda like you and Chuckie, huh? Or is that Chuckette...:D

12. BiohazardVideo

BiohazardVideo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
  13. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
  14. BiohazardVideo

BiohazardVideo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Sweet, looking forward to meeting other vapers and might be able to bring someone other then my fiance that I got vaping too.

15. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I am looking to transition to filling my own carts. Will someone be there with juice to sell? It would be quicker and easier than going online?

Sorry I missed the last one. I like the idea of rotating locations. Friday nights work for me.

16. Art-n-Cate

Boy, ER, are you in luck! Check out the update in the Nov M&G thread! This will be THE month for you!!

17. I will be bringing a few juices and my ego stuff that will be up to buy. Hopefully I will have something you would want to try and I am much cheaper than buying on line! Looking forward to seeing you there.

18. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Vegas
    Jeez I must be the only one of you guys who found a device early on and settled right away. My Prodigy v1 is still my go-to. Until I can afford a GG.

can't wait ot check out everyone's awesome stuff.

19. Shadow Ryder

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    The next Meet up is Dec 10th, at super mex on sunset and pecos. hope to see everyone there

20. Eternityroad

Eternityroad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    I bought my Xhale02 the beginning of August and still use it. At the last meet-up I had the smallest unit there! But I am still proud of it. Love to blend in and now I am blending juices when I drip.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.