• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Montréal Vape Meet March 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
The next vape meet is on....:toast:

March 27th from 5:00 to 10pm. will be at the:
Royal Canadian Legion Br.29 Rosemont
4835 7th ave near Gilford
Montreal
Map and address link
Royal Canadian Legion br.29 Rosemount

Please post if you are coming, so I can warn them of the numbers.

For those that have never been:
Smoke meat plate, with dessert and coffee ..8.00$
Beer and liquor at good prices..
We speak Francais,Anglais et Vapeur..
vapor.gif

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
be there too, hey i'm having the same problem with the aga-t like the did clone, it heats up the first time I fire, then it won't, fiddle with the mess, heats again, then it won't, what is wrong with those things ?! tried on both my lavatube and my gripper, runnning out of idea, I didn't had those problems before with the DID, the genesis or the line.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Believe it or not but I made the AGA-T worked by bending the mesh very close to the middle post, still that thing is very fragile and finicky, I shouldn't have sold my DID/Genesis but kept them for my friend, those were awesome compared to the DID clone and the AGA-T. And I finally found the next PV I need, it's the 18650 Sigelei Tmax, kind of like a Gripper but in an aluminium box, no stupid integrated battery in it, not release yet but I have the money and I'm just waiting for it.

Tourlounette : You'll be able to get one of my Gripper soon, one has started having problem with the switch anyway :)

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
What a nice meeting, clone did is fixed, made 4 new coils for my phoenix xl, finally tested the flavor that Oli gave me 2 months ago and got a clear window for 1$.

I'll make a new business card design (hopefully tomorrow) that I'll upload here, if there's any changes you'd like on it lemme know as I'll have plenty for everyone. I'm a little bit tired having to explain what is an ecig so now I can just hand over the card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread