MOON MOUNTAIN VAPOR! A++ Vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambloo!™

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
SAN DIEGO
Alright guys(and gals), now everyone loves finding some great juice, but sometimes the customer service side doesn't stack up to the
quality of the juice. Weather it be difficulty trying to contact/communicate with the vendor, or just plain rudeness once you finally do get a hold of them, poor cs will deter me from the company regardless of great product.
Now this weekend I ordered my second sampler pack from Moon Mountain, and due to shoddy reception on my phone and/or a server communication glitch, the order was not processed, but my card was charged thrice.
I called moon and left a message, my call was returned by Adam, who I believe owns the company, that's a plus in my book.
He explained to me that since the order was not processed on his end, he couldn't refund the three charges which was fine because I know it wasn't their fault.
After that I called my bank and they told me since the payment wasn't processed, the charges should negate themselves within ten days or I could have the merchant call the bank and verify that they didn't receive payment, and the charges would be reversed immediately.
Now it's asking alot asking a sales rep to call your banking institution to help you out, let alone the owner of the company.
But that's what Adam from Moon Mountain did and it is greatly appreciated.
I told him I would post on ecf so here it is :)

so that's just a rave on the customer service, as for their juice, well I would just advise to order some right this second.
from the moon to your doorstep in 3 days max.
MOON MOUNTAIN IS OUT OF THIS WORLD! !!!:vapor:

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Love Moon Mountain!!!! But, alas, my heart now belongs to AiV *sigh*, but I do have my stash of MM, ie, Dark Side Delirium, Collision Course, Light Side Lucidity, and Space Apes. I don't think I could have managed the let down of many of the samples I tried during a 1 month period if I had NOT had them.......BTW: Just noticed I never tried Set Down Delight! When one of my tanks is ready to refill, I have GOT to try it!
Moon Mountain.....:thumbs:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wife loves Moon Rock Madness (think fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA or the like).
I really like Light Side, Dark Side, Summer Solstice and their Absinthe.

Have not tried the baccy juices. Many of the others we've tried over 2 samplers....they were vapable, but just didn't make the cut in our house.

Overall, great vendor and the best is their package deals with quick shipping. Also, have noticed on their non-tobacco liquids there is no need to steep them for weeks on end. Only vendor I've found where I can get ~100ml for $35 and the liquid is good.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
MMV has been my sole source eliquid vendor for the past six months and I am totally satisfied. I originally was interested because I wanted quick shipping (MMV is only two hours away from me), but the flavors won me over. Yeah, I do have to pay State Sales Tax, but the quality of the juice and the two-day turnaround time from order-to-mailbox made me a customer for life. Adam is also awesome and communicates immediately and well.

My favs (right now) are Space Ape and Tranquility Trauma, but I am trying three new ones this week.

(FYI - I don't see a lot of discussion about this on the forum, but a lot of vendor liquids make me cough as bad as when I smoked. I don't have any of that happening with MMV liquids.)

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
They have the BEST BOGO sales once in a while.
I love this company, too.
It is one of only 2 vendors I use for juice other than Nicoticket.
I love that my search is over.
Sweet Mother of Mecury YUM

I'd agree.....out of the many vendors the wife and I have tried, MMV and Nicoticket are our favorites. We still do try other vendors for flavors not offered - none have panned out anywhere near the quality. Also, we love the BOGO deals.........where else can you get ~200ml of juice for $35?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread