Just Sayin' . . .
flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The Coolfire 4+ bears a resemblance to the SX Mini with the rounded corner near the fire button. That Endura looks awesome though....very sleek.
I am definitely in love with what Innokin did with the fire button! I thought it looked similar to the SX, too. The placement is so much better than it is on the Coolfire. :)

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I need some help. I purchased a Cool Fire IV about a month ago and all was well. Now it shows the atomizer and displays firing but nothing is happening. When the fire button is released it briefly fires the coil. The trouble is the vendor I purchased it from is not to be found. Is there a USA repair facility?

Last edited:
I

Innokin_Ash

I need some help. I purchased a Cool Fire IV about a month ago and all was well. Now it shows the atomizer and displays firing but nothing is happening. When the fire button is released it briefly fires the coil. The trouble is the vendor I purchased it from is not to be found. Is there a USA repair facility?

Sorry to hear that VapieDan, please contact support@innokin.com, Zac will be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread