The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

More flavor reviews...

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by IndustrialAction, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    Here's my take on a few more flavors. All are 60PG/40VG at 18mg.

Arctic Ice: Very nice, just like smoking a menthol!
    Maraschino cherry: Not bad, not great. I think I need to try other cherry flavors though. For some reason it tastes like pina colada to me. I hope they put the right liquid in the right bottle!
    Strawberry: Amazing! Tastes just like a fresh, perfectly ripe strawberry. Great duplication! (tied w/red bomb as my #3 fav)
    Rootbeer: very subtle, I think it needs some more time to set-up
    Creamy Peanut Butter: just like licking a spoon full of peanut butter, great duplication

I have the following still waiting to be tried and will update as I work through them:
    Harry's Irish Cream
    Kona Coffee
    Coconut (this one is up for trade)

I've already reviewed these but wanted to re-iterate that I love each and every one of them:

Red Bomb (tied for #3)
    Cinna-Bomb (my #1 fav)
    Peach (my #2 fav)
    Coffee/English Toffee/Chocolate (custom)

2. Vidi

Vidi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    I have 10 ml of their wild cherry. Its not bad. All cherry vapes taste a bit off to me if vaped solo, but mix it with chocolate and I'm a happy camper.

3. IndustrialAction

IndustrialAction Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Northern VA
    I've been vaping on my various flavors for a while now and have some likes and some dislikes. Here's my latest update...

Cinna-Bomb: still my hands-down #1
    Peach: still going strong at #2
    Red-Bomb: tied for #3
    Strawberry: tied for #3
    Rootbeer: it has been sitting for a while now and really doesn't have much flavor. I'm not sure what the story is. I get some sweetness and can taste some spice but it is pretty weak considering how dark it is. (may be willing to trade/sell)
    Kona (w/cream and sugar): very strong coffee flavor, needs a dedicated atty, very happy that I got sweetener
    Arctic Ice: great menthol taste, probably going to save for the next time I get a cold
    Harry's Irish Cream: still haven't tried

The rest of the list is up for trade or sale. All are 60PG/40VG at 18mg. They are all good but not my faves for long-term vaping...
    Creamy Peanut Butter(5ml): great PB flavor but needs more sweetness in my opinion
    Maraschino Cherry(5ml): this one is a miss for me, I can't really explain why, it just isn't a fave, may keep if I get ahold of some chocolate
    Coconut(5ml): just not my thing
    English Toffee/Coffee/Chocolate(10ml): good but just not my thing I guess

4. VRubin

VRubin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm not a fan of cherry flavors at all, too much like cough medicine to me.
    I'm making an order Thursday, FINALLY gonna get to try Snickerdoodle! If it's out of stock when I go to order, I'm gonna raise hell lol

5. proudlion

proudlion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Winter Haven, FL
    OMG - I just opened my first Arctic Ice from http://www.vaporbomb.com - the delightful experience transcends my ability to reduce it to words.

6. The Wiz

The Wiz ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Ok.....You talked me into it! I am a menthol madman!!

:)Wiz!

7. proudlion

proudlion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Winter Haven, FL

I'm in trouble now! I smoked menthols from day 1 ... and that was 40 years ago - last 10 years it was Kool or Newport. I have ordered nothing but menthol and various incarnations thereof since day one - the Arctic Ice literally takes my breath away. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

8. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    Try the V's cooler.. it's the arctic mixed with fruit.. I just got the green apple cooler and it's freaking AWESOME

9. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I am even more anxious to try this...although I have been having a hard time catching my breath lately! I'll post my thoughts on it here after I try it!

10. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Quit tempting me VR!!!!...LOL!

11. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
  12. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Ok.....I'm stuck.

I can't seem to get passed the Virginia/Virginia Menthol and Pina Colada. I emailed Harry for an order (hopefully he got it) for the MI meet an included arctic ice although that was the only new flavor. The cappuccino is awesome but I have very limited atty's and that needs it's own. V....you coming to the MI meet? IL isn't too far away....... :)

13. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I wish I could but I have a wedding on Saturday, a date to get my hair cut with my daughter also on Saturday, and Sunday dinner at my parents house for my dad's birthday Sunday. I honestly didn't even know there was another meet in MI until yesterday lol

14. The Wiz

Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    VR......Wish you could have made it!! I did get a bottle of the Arctic Ice......Wow...That is some HUGE menthol flavor. I went with the 100% PG and the TH is awesome! Very little vapor on the exhale so I will use this juice exclusivly at work to keep a low profile!

15. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I know, I'd love to make it to Ohio but I just can't ever seem to get out of this house!!!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.