More flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxter

Feb 17, 2010
Minnesota
Flavors will probably start to increase as your flavor buds return. How many years did you spend burning them out?

6 1/2 years? About that.

Some of them, I can defiantly taste it, but the strength of the flavor just isn't there. Of course, they happen to be the juices that don't have much throat hit or vapor. Then the ones with the throat hit, don't have much flavor! I feel like you just can't have it all in one. Of course, I've only tried a few juices, so I don't have much to compare.

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
I'm wanting more flavor with my vaping! I've tried TW, strictly e-juice, and midwest vapor liquids so far, and I can taste the different flavors, I'm wanting it to be stronger. What juice have you found to be strong on the flavor?
Jaxter you may just want to add some flavoring to your juice. I've heard a lot of good things about flavourart, so I ordered some of their flavorings yesterday from Happy Vapor.
Happy Vaper - Canadian Quality Electronic Cigarette/Personal Vaporizers and DIY Smoke Liquid

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Jaxter, you did not say what strength nicjuice you are using; that can be a factor. I have gone to DYI and buy flavors to add to my nicjuice. They have nice flavourart flavors, including tobacco (my fave is Perique Black) also there is Cappella flavorings and Lorann.
Oh yes, be cautious about the oil bases in a few of them. Also, some suppliers offer double flavor when you order.

C More Vapor

Moved On
Feb 23, 2010
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Unregistared Supplier advertising

John in AZ

Moved On
Oct 29, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Unregistared Supplier advertising

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
TV Butter rum and Dulche de Leche from TV as well - both strong flavors, and sweet, never got harsh yet and I vape em all the time. The Butter rum is slightly less sweet than the Dulche, the Butter rum DOES have a strong rum kick though; I love them both -and mixed they are, heavenly lol
I wasn't a huge fan of the Atomic, tbh, its very flavorful though if you liked the candies they were named for.
I also really like the juices from Ms Ts bakery (her bananas fosters coffee is really nice n cakey n bananery) but they tend to be slightly less strong than TVs but equally flavorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread