The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

More Heather's Heavenly to try

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by DantesInferno, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Just received 3 new flavors to try and have to say I liked all of them straight out of the mail. All are 18mg and a 40/60 blend. Vaping on Phoenix with 1.5 ohm coil at 3.7v. Being 60% vg all of these produce plumes of vapor so I'll focus on flavor and throat hit.

Peanut butter cookie---Has a smooth mild throat hit with a nutty inhale and straight up scent of PB cookies on the exhale. Not all that sweet but very nice. Glad I got 15mls to sample instead of 6.

Georgia peach tobacco---another smooth and mild throat hit. I'm getting a wonderful fresh peach taste on the inhale and a moderately flavored smooooth tobacco on the exhale. Again not overly sweet. The peach is fabulous. Not artificial or plasticky tasting at all.

Blade runner---this was a shot in the dark. Described as a vanilla mint and I haven't seen too much written on it but I figured what the heck. Wow. I'm surprised this one isn't hyped more. I wasn't a menthol smoker but I could see a menthol smoker loving this. Throat hit with the mint is insane. Love it. On the inhale it's all a mildly sweet double mint gum. On the exhale is a beautiful vanilla mint. Almost like an Andes mint. I will seriously be considering this one in my daily rotation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.