Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Just received 3 new flavors to try and have to say I liked all of them straight out of the mail. All are 18mg and a 40/60 blend. vaping on Phoenix with 1.5 ohm coil at 3.7v. Being 60% vg all of these produce plumes of vapor so I'll focus on flavor and throat hit.

Peanut butter cookie---Has a smooth mild throat hit with a nutty inhale and straight up scent of PB cookies on the exhale. Not all that sweet but very nice. Glad I got 15mls to sample instead of 6.

Georgia peach tobacco---another smooth and mild throat hit. I'm getting a wonderful fresh peach taste on the inhale and a moderately flavored smooooth tobacco on the exhale. Again not overly sweet. The peach is fabulous. Not artificial or plasticky tasting at all.

Blade runner---this was a shot in the dark. Described as a vanilla mint and I haven't seen too much written on it but I figured what the heck. Wow. I'm surprised this one isn't hyped more. I wasn't a menthol smoker but I could see a menthol smoker loving this. Throat hit with the mint is insane. Love it. On the inhale it's all a mildly sweet double mint gum. On the exhale is a beautiful vanilla mint. Almost like an Andes mint. I will seriously be considering this one in my daily rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread