New York
FlavorArt 2% - 4 drops
nicotine 2.0 mg
pg/vg 80/20
10 ml bottles

1. Raspberry
  2. Pomegranate
  3. Mangosteen

TFA 5% - 10 drops (Free sample from Wizard Labs)
nicotine 2.0 mg
pg/vg 80/20

1. Blueberry Extra

Would love to know how the Blueberry turned out. I got the same sample with my WL order.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
2%? I mixed it at 5%...maybe a bit too strong, huh? Maybe it just needs steeping for a week?

That blueberry extra is some strong stuff! I tried mine at 2% and it had a wierd spicyness that I didn't care for. Added some smooth and a drop of apple cider vinegar and it seems better.

I'm curious to hear your results flintlock!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Maybe I did good then. I made 10 ml and put 10 drops in it. I haven't tried it yet though.

You may, of course, do as you wish. But! I am a firm believer of trying the blend you've mixed immediately, and steeping should only be utilized if the blend is too 'rough', or not quite 'there', if ya get my meaning ;)

cals

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
Asia
this is mangosteen ; slurp tropical juice fruit extacsy
whole-and-cut-mangosteen.jpg

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I tried the Blueberry Extra last night at 5%, and think it's a very good mixture with 2.0 mg nicotine, 75/25 PG/VG. This one apparently doesn't need steeping.
I may use some of this as a mix with bilberry, and raspberry to see what I come up with. That will be my first complex flavor experiment.

You may, of course, do as you wish. But! I am a firm believer of trying the blend you've mixed immediately, and steeping should only be utilized if the blend is too 'rough', or not quite 'there', if ya get my meaning ;)

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Actually, it tasted pretty soothe to me. I rather like the flavor! Maybe my taste buds are still affected by years of smoking.

Flintlock--Did you get any of that spicy flavor I was talking
about? Sometimes I think I have super sensitive tastebuds. I do not like anything strong.

Glad you had success! Good luck witht the multiple flavors and keep us updated. :)

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Last night, I tried raspberry and passion fruit. I like them both mixed at 2%. I got a complement on the aroma of the grape I made. I had to up the ratio on that to 3.5% to taste right.

As soon as my 30 ml cobalt blue bottles come in the mail, I'm going to make a couple full batches. I'm going to start mixing flavors tonight. I have to finish a couple of customer orders on a leather bag project first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread