More Raves for Vapor Station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourner

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Elmira Heights, NY
I'm in love with 3 more flavors from Vapor Station. RY4, VS4, and Watermelon. As some of you might already know, I can't go a day without Vapor Station Tampa (full flavor tobacco) or Frisco (best hazelnut 555 ever)! My new loves right along with Tampa & Frisco are their versions of RY4, VS4, and Watermelon:

RY4 is slightly (ever so slightly) lighter than VS4. RY4 has a classic caramel-y maybe even carmel-y spun sugar flavor, whereas VS4 is slightly more toffee-ish. Both are EXCELLENT. I honestly can't pick one over the other because I love them both. These are very well balanced with tobacco and not overtly sickeningly sweet. These can be all day vapes. I've not found any other RY4 that I can say I can vape all day. Now I can with Vapor Station.

And Watermelon...sweet earthy watermelon....where have you been all my life! I am so surprised by this one. This is an all day vape. It tastes exactly like real watermelon. You can even get a flavor for the tiny little white seeds along with the flesh of the watermelon. That's what makes it taste so real. I also love the fact that it is balanced with tobacco. Who'd have thought that mixing real watermelon with tobacco would taste so...wonderful. WOW, WOW, WOW. Okay Vapor Station, you've got my attention. These 5 (Tampa, Frisco, RY4, VS4, and Watermelon) are now my daily rotation. Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread