The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

More spares coming?

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by frogbmth, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Hi Toby

Are you expecting any more spares soon? I am after Kissbox Classic black manual switches and Dura-C atomizers. I'm not desperate but fancy adding to my reserve stock :)

Andy

2. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Hi Andy,

We are hoping that all spares will be available - all spares have been ordered. I would love to give you a definitive reply, but I don't even think Janty knows exactly what we will be getting. Sometimes we do get a reason for item(s) that are not present in new stock deliveries e.g. the PCC was undergoing tests in the factory.

New stock is supposed to be arriving next week.
    We shall see when it arrives...

All the best,
    Toby

3. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Ok cool. I had a PCC on order from Janty Eurpe for eons and got it yesterday. They had been out of stock for ages and kept being told 'next week'. I do hope that Janty can resolve their supply issues soon.

I'll keep an eye out on the site next week, with everything I have crossed :D

4. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    Yes, it is a waiting game I'm afraid. There will be an iVapour newsletter sent announcing new stock details after it arrives and inventory sorted. The newsletter can have a certain time delay though.

Thanks,
    Toby

5. chief druid

chief druid Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    north wales U.K.
    dont suppose the test that the pcc was undergoing had anything to do with jamming a manual battery in there was it ??? my god these manuals are so reliable .... just wish i could recharge them during the day grrrrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.