Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I'm glad I don't use NIC because I don't like that sensation it provides. I picked up vaping as an alternative to starting to smoke again, plus I'm a dork and I think it's cool... so I didn't need the nic... But while testing flavors for my dad, who DOES need nic, I've tried some with it in there and OMG... Needles to the throat... Maybe if you crushed some up and vaped those, it'd simulate the sensation. LOL

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
As is your normal tactic, you take words out of context to fit your agenda instead of providing the entire response and responding to the entire post. What part of my advising others to try additvies but understand it won't be the same as TH from nicotine didn't you get??

From reading many of your other posts, I know you prefer to misdirect instead of providing the pros and cons of a particular request.

Whatever you say wv2win.

I'll let my Posts Speak for themselves and Readers can make their Own Choices.

BTW - Did you get a change to Google "ad-hominem reasoning and attacks" yet?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I will agree with you on the point about that being ALL you know.

LOL

Oh what would we do without you wv2win?

You having a Bad Night Tonight? You seem to be in a Bad Mood.

Kinda like your Last Blu Battery Died and you just Found Out that it is Out of Warrantee?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Guess I'll give PGA a shot.....maybe even some of that stuff in the mason jar that I keep in the toolbox. I'd assume mixing in smaller batches is best to keep the alcohol from evaporating out?

I kinda think Virgin Vapers might know about this topic. If I were you I'd solicit some really long time e juice makers and see what they try to sell you. If several tell you sorry out of luck you could try to wean yourself off throat hit like you seem to be in the middle of.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
LOL

Oh what would we do without you wv2win?

You having a Bad Night Tonight? You seem to be in a Bad Mood.

Kinda like your Last Blu Battery Died and you just Found Out that it is Out of Warrantee?

I just don't like to see a new person given incomplete information and become frustrated. I know that doesn't bother you. And to futher confirm my suspicions, everyone who knows me, also knows I would not be caught dead with a POS PV like a Blu.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I just don't like to see a new person given incomplete information and become frustrated. I know that doesn't bother you. And to futher confirm my suspicions, everyone who knows me, also knows I would not be caught dead with a POS PV like a Blu.

Come on wv2win, Admit it.

Your hitting on a Blu Right Now. Aren't you.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
That's right, you are anti-CASAA. Fortunately there are not many that agree with you on that point, either.

You Crack me Up.

Just because I don't tell people to Join CASSA in 3 out of 4 Posts, I'm Anti-CASSA.

While you are Googling "ad-hominem reasoning and attacks", you might also Google "Rule 62"

LMAO

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
If I have learned a single thing (not true really, I've learned tons) on ECF it is that one vape does not fit all. I dont expect a miracle pseudo-nic TH. I just want something of a resemblance, however slight it may be, so I can enjoy the 0-nic vape.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll give them a shot to see if they work for me. If not, I'll pour $0.97 worth of juice down the drain and keep looking.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If I have learned a single thing (not true really, I've learned tons) on ECF it is that one vape does not fit all. ...

You sure are right there.

Hey here is one More suggestion of something you might try. Cinnamon Flavored 0mg

Not sure if you like Cinnamon. But these are Very Good and they do Pack a Punch.

Welcome to Tasty Vapor

hot cinnamon candy e liquid

Once again Rader, Right On for getting to 0mg and Sorry for Side-Tracking your Thread Sparring with you-know-who.

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX
All I know is I think Rader is going to Die Laughing when he comes back and Reads all this!

I'll let my Posts Speak for themselves and Readers can make their Own Choices.

;)

wv2win, I think I understand the intentions of your early posts...but it came out all wrong. After all, it's a pretty mundane topic to get riled up over. Thanks anyways.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If I have learned a single thing (not true really, I've learned tons) on ECF it is that one vape does not fit all. I dont expect a miracle pseudo-nic TH. I just want something of a resemblance, however slight it may be, so I can enjoy the 0-nic vape.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll give them a shot to see if they work for me. If not, I'll pour $0.97 worth of juice down the drain and keep looking.

If a "semblence" is good enough, then the PGA or menthol would probably be your best bet. Won't be like throat hit from nic, but it will be a sensation and it won't have the burning that something like Flash has which is just pepper or the cinnamon that is also burning in nature.

Rader2146

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2012
Waco, TX

Hey here is one More suggestion of something you might try. Cinnamon Flavored 0mg

Not sure if you like Cinnamon. But these are Very Good and they do Pack a Punch.

Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Once again Rader, Right On for getting to 0mg and Sorry for Side-Tracking your Thread Sparring with you-know-who.

Never tried cinnamon, mainly because all I had was poly tanks and ViVi Novas. Now that I'm using a IGO-L dripper exclusively it may be right up my alley.

No apology necessary, I've derailed my fair share of threads.....and it makes for an interesting read. :)

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles

Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Cinnamon or Nutmeg.

Congratulations on reaching 0mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread