Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
You Crack me Up.

Just because I don't tell people to Join CASSA in 3 out of 4 Posts, I'm Anti-CASSA.

While you are Googling "ad-hominem reasoning and attacks", you might also Google "Rule 62"

LMAO

Fortunately there are those you want to support people's ability to vape and then there are those like yourself who would rather not get involved. Also, fortunately due to many like myself and DC and Baditude, etc who do encourage others to join CASAA, , our numbers have increased significantly.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

No apology necessary, I've derailed my fair share of threads.....and it makes for an interesting read. :)

Your a Good Man Rader. Thanks

---

Yeah... Cinnamon has been known to Crack Polycarbonate Tanks and Clearos. It works much Better in Polypropylene.

The rule of thumb is if the Plastic is Rigid and Completely Clear, Cinnamon e-liquid will Probably Crack it. And if the Plastic is Malleable and "Frosty", it Probably Won't.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Fortunately there are those you want to support people's ability to vape and then there are those like yourself who would rather not get involved. Also, fortunately due to many like myself and DC and Baditude, etc who do encourage others to join CASAA, , our numbers have increased significantly.

Why don't we Let it Go and I'll let you have the Last Word on this.

So post what you want. I'm not going to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread