Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I made another order. Getting some more jazzy boba, really love this stuff. It's just one of those flavors that hit the spot for me. And I'm trying another, sight unseen, Crack Pie. Graham cracker and brown sugar butter caramel. We shall see in a few days. Once I get a bunch of juices I like, im planning on getting more nicotine and flavorings and so begin the cloning process. Or so I plan. Kanthal is also on my order this time too. I can build a satisfactory(for me) coil with plain 22ga kanthal. And if all else fails, so- called "white" snus is a completely viable option. So whatever happens, I shall have my nicotine without smoking until I decide I dont need nicotine anymore. But anyway, vape mail is on the way.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I'm doing something similar myself... so many deals on juice so got a few and will try to clone them doing DIY.
Take that Crack Pie and add some chocolate and marshmallow for a killer "Smores" (it might also be great with some tobacco for a rich RY4) So many ideas my head is spinning (kinda like this... try to listen without actually watching it)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I sure hope the Crack Pie is very flavorful. I just realized I ordered 0 nic. I've got nic base so I will have to add some to bring it to strength but I'll also have to make room in the bottle for the nic to be added. I must be getting old and senile to not catch that till after I ordered it.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I believe there is only 1 Crack Pie, and to my knowledge they changed the name to C Pie for obvious reasons. Flavour wise…it is everything it is said to be assuming you remove the Pie from the equation. 100% Crack! It is super sweet and if memory serves me correctly tastes like candied butterscotch with heavy emphasis on the candied. I mean it crunches when you take a vape it is so candied!! One or 2 puffs was not bad. Anymore and you risk overdose and perhaps a ride in the short bus with the flashing lights and siren. Be warned!

You can try to mix it with other flavours, but I fail to see how chocolate and marshmallow or even RY4 could be incorporated. It is a potent mix with a unique taste.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
The clone recipe had low % of all flavors except 7% some kind of sweet cereal. Just lower that and it should be good.

Clones are 1 individuals perception of a recipe. Technically a clone is 1:1 copy, so unless the mixologist has first hand knowledge of the ingredients and their quantities their rendition is not a clone.

I have tried many clones, even had my had and trying to recreate. Some are good, some are bad, none taste like the original. Grant it, I have not tried ever clone posted on ELR or any other juice site.

• Agree
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    ...so unless the mixologist has first hand knowledge of the ingredients and their quantities their rendition is not a clone...Grant it, I have not tried ever clone posted on ELR or any other juice site.
    Rumor has it that's part of the reason why ELR is blocked from ecf.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Rumor has it that's part of the reason why ELR is blocked from ecf.

Guess that may be true. But then why not ban all DIY sites that present clone recipes? Or take it one step further and ban any kind of clone be it juice, mod, or atomizer?

But would like to know why ELR links are not allowed.

• Agree
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Guess that may be true. But then why not ban all DIY sites that present clone recipes? Or take it one step further and ban any kind of clone be it juice, mod, or atomizer?

But would like to know why ELR links are not allowed.
    Not sure about other "clone" recipe sites, I haven't seen any. I'm guessing clone makers of gear are in China (technically, not against the law?).

In the past, I also heard folks saying ELR links being blocked had to do with an unsecured website and drug talk (both of which are kind of moot at this point).

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Not sure about other "clone" recipe sites, I haven't seen any. I'm guessing clone makers of gear are in China (technically, not against the law?).

In the past, I also heard folks saying ELR links being blocked had to do with an unsecured website and drug talk (both of which are kind of moot at this point).

Yes, there are many DIY sites that present clone recipes, 99Juices and JCV come to mind. And to be honest, I think I got those links from you! ;) (great post BTW)

Thinking of trying it now

Given you quoted me talking about clone e-juice recipes, I just made the assumption the rumor you were talking about was due to the fact ECF does not allow ELR links because cloned e-juice could take profit from paying e-juice vendors. Hence taking it one step further with cloned vape hardware being allowed.

• Agree
    Reactions: smacuser

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    Well, back to topic, I got my crack pie. Made the adjustments to make it 6mg thereabouts. This juice is all they say it is. So buttery that I think I taste popcorn long here. Just kidding. It is definitely delicious. I might have added a tad bit much on the nic so once I vape it down a tad bit I'll add some VG to tone it down and thicken it some. But OMG they named it right. Graham cracker and brown sugar butter caramel. Yes please.

Reactions: smacuser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread