Status
Not open for further replies.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Was wondering how to accomplish this with out spending and arm and a leg, I have a variable voltage Eco, I have been using clearos, but just invested in a pro tank 3 and a pro tank 2, I am getting ejuice that is either 50/50 or 60/40, 18 nicotine.
PIE know that throat hit is important for most, but I am looking for vapor.
I like a high resistance draw as well, if it's to airy it doesn't work.
Open to suggestions!

twizted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Kentucky
More VG = more vapor, less PG = less throat hit. So I would try A 80/20 VG/PG blend. Also, nicotine I've found adds a little to the throat hit so if I was you I would try a 10 or 12 mg strength. This is just my experience tho.

Sent from my Nexus ุุุุุุุุุุุุุุุุุ่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่่0 using Tapatalk

Maestro

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
Windsor, Ontario
Go to the drugstore and buy a bottle of USP grade glycerin. It's only a couple of bucks. Put some into your juice and you'll tone it down and get more vapor. Glycerin is thick, so if you have wicking problems you might have to put in a few drops of water. But it's cheap and easy. I do it all the time when I get juice that I find to be too harsh.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Well the first thing to try is change the PG/VG ratio of your liquids.

High PG produces the most throat hit and slightly "sharper" flavor - at the expense of vapor production. High VG produces the most vapor - at the expense of throat hit and possibly slightly duller flavor. You can always get liquid with extra flavoring to compensate for that if you want.

Try at least one 100 VG liquid and add PG back into your liquids from there if you find the throat hit lacking. You just may like the 100 VG experience anyway, or maybe something as low at 20/80 even.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
WOW thanks all Great suggestions!!!! and I dont have to stress about building/ rebuilding anything!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

I am totally looking into making my own liquid, but an just a beginner and have already spent extra monies to get new tanks & another VV battery... And I am getting ready to take a little vaca down to New-orleans and have to save monies for that!!!!!!! Hello mardi gras!!!! Hoping to find some kick ... vaping stuffs down there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread