Morning Erections Since Vaping (and also mouth taping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenFromNYC

Jul 12, 2020
New York
Earlier thread I mentioned I'm 32 days into no combustibles and only three puffs of e-cig. Was smoking a pack a day for 15 years on and off prior.

About a week into this 32 day streak I have had morning erections just about every morning. Have not had that in a long time. I'm also doing something called mouth taping which one benefit can be
"increase your intake of nitric oxide, which is crucial for brain function, cardiovascular health, and overall blood oxygen levels"

And we all know heart health can promote better and stronger erections. I absolutely know stopping combustibles is helping in this area. I am curious if the same is true by going to -e-cigs. I did a search and it seems to be the case but I figured I'd ask again. Which would mean that the nicotine may not be the issue regarding erection health and it's just the other stuff about smoking?

And maybe the combination of mouth taping and 32 days without a combustable have made the health down there quicker and better?

More info on mouth taping here
Mouth Taping: Does It Treat Snoring or Sleep Apnea?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Seems the OP might like to visit this hotel in Skagway, Alaska. He might feel right at home there!

upload_2020-12-14_12-44-31.jpeg

Their slogan is:​
The Morning Wood Hotel – Erected 2006 – Get A Rise Out Of Skagway

Although...when 2 couples and I stayed 2 nights there in Summer 2019...none of them mentioned any "unusual" surprises while there. Could be though, that was because they're all in their late 60's-early 70's, or...because it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread