Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Just wanted to tell everyone what i am doing so far this morning. I am sitting on my porch vaping my Drewbacco in my Greencig cart. Actually i have a kr808 set up with Drewbacco in that cart as well. trying to compare. Both have loads and i mean loads of vapor. The drewbacco taste is very smooth and yet strong on the GC. On the kr808 its not as smooth but just as strong. The TH on both is excellent. I still say liquid tastes a little better using the gc but if i didnt have a gc and i used just my kr808 i would be just as happy. Both products rock. This Drewbacco is my main vape now during the day time. I still smoke 2 real smokes in the am but today is my last real smoking day. i believe the Drewbacco is going to make me give up the 2 real cigs when i first get up. Thats how much i love it. At nite i switch to the flavors. Man it looks like a heavy foggy day on my porch. The fog is so thick. The fog is the Drewbacco exhaling from my lungs.
Last nite i had 3 empty greencig carts and filled them with Drews liquid.
1 Drewbacco
2 rasberry frap
3 Bananna split
Also filled my KR808 carts with Drewbacco, Grape Ape and Cafe Mocha.
Before i went to bed i took a few vapes off each one to test it. WOW
All 6 tasted great. I love Nhaler liquid. I bought 9 bottles 2 weeks ago and love them all. ordered about 7 more yesterday plus the XLong Mega battery. Cant wait to vape Drews liquid with that bad boy. Anyway just wanted to share with everyone how i started my day today. Now i have to start decorating and i think all of Drews liquid put me in a better mood. Hope everyone has a great day as well. Cant believe vaping can make a person happy. Its a beautiful thing.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Madame oh yeh i moved to Florida in 1988 originally from NYC and lived in Long Island. Yeh i know theres nothing like standing outside in cold weather and seeing all that vapor lol. I also know how cold it is in Boston. i myself cant take the cold anymore. when its below 65 here i am freezing and then i put on sweat pants. otherwise most of the time i wear shorts
Happy vaping

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
you guys are really funny. with replys like
what is this snow you speak of
thayts not fog thats my Xhaler
you can have ours (meaning the snow)
Snow? I want some too
Oh Wait thats snow Crap
Started my day with Drewbacco and rasb frap
and
My Xhaler makes waking up so much easier.

So i guess its not just me that thinks about vaping
very nice replys life is good
Going out tonite bringing
Greencig loaded with Drewbacco 1 on a gc white battery
KR808 loaded with Grape Ape on a manuel battery
I want to show off my stuff so im bringing the real nice looking sleek sexy tools lol.
Happy Vaping

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
LOL.. funny I dont like the cold at all! When I lived in NY I hybernated in the winter HATED it!
We had an event over the weekend we went to and they had 10 tons of fake snow.. it was hysterical to see Florida kids in flip flops and gloves playing in the stuff! My daughter ended up a frozen mess and had ice balls in her jacket by the time we were done but it was fun! :D She said I am happy with this kind of snow and she cant imagine playing all day in what feels like a freezer! I was the kid that lasted about a good 1/2 hr before coming in frozen.
The only thing I miss is the silence after a snow storm and the smell of the fresh snow in the morning and how you can hear neighbors a few blocks away.. after that and the plowing and blocking in and muddy crap it was over for me!!
Cos:
All 6 tasted great. I love Nhaler liquid. I bought 9 bottles 2 weeks ago and love them all. ordered about 7 more yesterday plus the XLong Mega battery. Cant wait to vape Drews liquid with that bad boy. Anyway just wanted to share with everyone how i started my day today. Now i have to start decorating and i think all of Drews liquid put me in a better mood. Hope everyone has a great day as well. Cant believe vaping can make a person happy. Its a beautiful thing.
Any of those the mod? how do you compare to the reg carto with the flat tip? Or the vaping production or flavor?
I cant get off Drewbacco either but French Vanilla is my nighttime cap.. I can taste the expresso in it, great for our "cold nights" in Florida 62ish...LOL!!! Love it down here this time of year!

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Cos:

Any of those the mod? how do you compare to the reg carto with the flat tip? Or the vaping production or flavor?
I cant get off Drewbacco either but French Vanilla is my nighttime cap.. I can taste the expresso in it, great for our "cold nights" in Florida 62ish...LOL!!! Love it down here this time of year![/quote]

Needvapor
actually yes the 1 you sent plus i made 3 more. so now i have 4 total. Thats good enough for now. so i filled up my 3 modded gc carts plus i tasted the other 3 dipping my M401 so i can taste the otehr flavors. didnt have any more empty gc carts so thats why i used the ,401. the 401 is really quite good but nothing compares to those gc carts. But today i filled a few KR808 carts with nhaler liquid tastes great.
your gc mod is golden.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I am NOT sitting on my front porch . . . I'm sitting in my breakfast room looking out the window at the snow flurries. I suppose it won't be too long before I'm thoroughly sick of snow, but for now, it's a nice reminder that Christmas is just around the corner. :)

I am vaping with my Xhaler and a 901 atomizer . . . with Drewbacco 1. I bought a sample size, and it's almost gone. :( But the good news is that my order from Drew should arrive today or tomorrow, and I should have more than enough Drewbacco 1 to keep me going. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread