Most Affordable 18650 Mod with VW + MTL RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somberness

Feb 27, 2020
What is the most affordable 18650 mod + MTL rta?

• They can be separate.
  • Wanting it to have VW 5-80w+
  • Single cell
  • Prefer if it is in the US
  • It can be used
Im trying to get an 18650 mod and a RTA that is decent MTL for less than $30 before next month. I'm wanting to get this before May 12th PMTA deadline. There is also a nicotine tax bill and ban all flavors bill about to be voted on. Just trying to beat the apocalypse before it hits. I plan on DIY juice and rebuildables full force on my broke af budget.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
√ Digiflavor ETNA MTL Squonk RDA A good mtl rda
√ Sigelei Vcigo K3 150W TC Box Mod Dual cell but solid device
√ Think Vape Thor 200W TC Box Mod Dual cell
√ Vapefly Galaxies MTL 3.0ml/5.0ml RTA
nice mtl rta
√ {Special Offer} Vaporesso Luxe Nano Touch Screen Kit 2500mAh Good kit but atty not rebuildable
√ Geek Vape AEGIS Squonk Box Mod 100W Durable squonker to go with first suggested rda
I know these aren’t exactly what you were looking for but I just happened to be looking there so I thought I’d let you know what’s out there. Also pretty much any atty can be made to be at least a loose mtl or restricted lung hit which is what I like. Just swap out the 810 drip tip if it has one for a 510 and close airflow almost all the way to find where you like it. I run most my tanks with just a sliver of the airflow open. Anyway good luck to you and I hope you get setup before the deeming regs come rape us vapers, #metooprettysoon

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Less than $30 for both from a USA retailer? May be tough (brand new anyway). But it could be done. Need more info.
    • What are you looking for - dual or single coil RTA?

• What wattage and resistance do you prefer to vape?

• What tanks do you use for MTL now? MTL can be a very subjective term. Some prefer an MTL vape that's like sucking a milkshake through a straw, others, like me, like a rather loose MTL, like really loose (but I mostly DL).

Last edited:

G and C

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2014
    California
    If it's $30 for a mod, and $30 for an atty, I'd say you've got something to work with. But $30 for both? I don't know where to go with that.

If it's $30 for the mod, I'd say Aegis Solo, but for $30, you're going to need to go overseas for it. Everzon has it listed for $27 right now. It's single 18650, 100w, and dust/shock/waterproof.

Attys you can take your pick for $30. I'm still a big fan of the Berserkers if you can find them. I also really like the Siren 2. Both excellent MTL tanks.

Reactions: stols001

Washington88

Moved On
    Mar 22, 2020
    √ Digiflavor ETNA MTL Squonk RDA A good mtl rda
    √ Sigelei Vcigo K3 150W TC Box Mod Dual cell but solid device
    √ Think Vape Thor 200W TC Box Mod Dual cell
    √ Vapefly Galaxies MTL 3.0ml/5.0ml RTA
    nice mtl rta
    √ {Special Offer} Vaporesso Luxe Nano Touch Screen Kit 2500mAh Good kit but atty not rebuildable
    √ Geek Vape AEGIS Squonk Box Mod 100W Durable squonker to go with first suggested rda
    I know these aren’t exactly what you were looking for but I just happened to be looking there so I thought I’d let you know what’s out there. Also pretty much any atty can be made to be at least a loose mtl or restricted lung hit which is what I like. Just swap out the 810 drip tip if it has one for a 510 and close airflow almost all the way to find where you like it. I run most my tanks with just a sliver of the airflow open. Anyway good luck to you and I hope you get setup before the deeming regs come rape us vapers, #metooprettysoon

Nice information, this is very informative, thanks, dude!

Reactions: madstabber
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread