Not open for further replies.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
ive been smoking totally wicked cherry flavour liquid recently. its very nice but im starting to smoke more regular ciggies as i think im missing the taste of a cigarette. cherry is nice for a while but when its all the time it makes me feel like ive not had a cigarette!

out of the different types of totally wicked liquid what one would you recommend to be the most cigarette like? marlboro, camel, french pipe?

cheers!

ps...i want to order from a uk supplier so that is why im asking about the totally wicked juice.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Jasons Totally Wicked Strawberry 36mg is really good and gives a super throat hit .

cant comment on the rest but I do know the tobacco flavors don't really taste like real

smoke and have a almost bitter taste to them.

555 is smooth and ok

Marlborough is sickly (to me anyway)

Flue Cured is strong tasting but really bitter.

gonna try some Camel and French pipe next may try some of Simon

at Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome flavors next.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
your never gonna find a liquid that tastes like a cigarette, simply because there isnt one. just find a flavour you like and that'll keep you going. I tend to swap around with flavours so i dont get to used to just one.

Currently in my screwdriver i have totally wicked french pipe, in my pen i have totally wicked Cherry and in my mini i have totally wicked virginia with a smudge of vanilla ice cream.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Virgina's very smoky. More like an unfiltered roll-up than a normal cigarette. I think it's gorgeous personally.

i thought virginia was meant to taste like an unfiltered roll up?..............as in golden virginia rolling tobacco!

i went with a order from e cig.co.uk in the end and purchased virginia, camel and roast smoke so hopefully i will like one of them!

the 5 carts that i got with my intellicig i felt did actually taste quite like a cigarette but as i smoke my mirage more thats why i need some juice!

cheers for your replies guys n gals

The french pipe i got last, tastes like burning rubber.
It might be this bottle, because i have never read that before.
The Risky is a combination of everything, we used to call that Suicide Mix :D
In my mind, the Risky does have a cigarette edge to it, but again, it may be this batch.
JC's hickory was nice last time i had some, at least it had a smokey flavor.
I am still searching for a good pipe/cigar/smoke flavor, im sure its out there.

Every flavor is slightly different to each person, some hate one thing, others love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread