Most Delicious and AFFORDABLE E-Liquid Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Hey Everyone!

Just got my SI Volt in yesterday. First ecig product I have ever bought and I really really like it!. Right now I'm only vaping on pre-filled carts from the SI website. I got all 3 sampler packs and so far I have tried Watermelon, Classic Grape, Cappuccino, Vanilla, Mint, and 555 flavors. I would say my favorites so far are Mint #1 and Classic grape #2.

But I realize that buying the ml bottles and dripping is the most cost effective way to go, and is the only way to try a wide variety of flavors from different vendors.

So my question is, in your opinion, what are the MOST AFFORDABLE vendors that have a great product. Things to also consider would be how reliable the company is, how big of a variety they offer, what customizations you can make to each bottle, and any coupons or freebies they may throw in?

I realize I will probably end up with a huge number of opinions and suggestions but I'm hoping a few companies will keep getting mentioned that may narrow down my search. So far Ive been looking at a few different sites but haven't made any orders or final decisions yet. Hoping to get some responses, compare brands, and order within the next few days.

Thanks!!!! :)

DirtieJoe

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I too started with the SI volt; I liked their cowboy flavored carts they taste really close to a local cigar manufactured here in Tampa so using them i was able to transition pretty quickly to zero cig and 100% vape. however one of my favorite juice vendors is NiteLiteVapor(10 bucks for 30 ml is hard too beat too). i've never had a bad juice from there yet. there are however hundreds of juice vendors so id suggest spending some time reading in the juice section(s) of the forums here.

comeonhitme

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2012
tampa bay
Thanks so far everyone. As the post reads, the most important thing Im looking for to compare is AFFORDABILITY.

Lets say you want to buy a standard 30ml bottle. I've seen prices range (like DirtieJoe said) from $10 a bottle - $20. I'm not really looking to buy a $20 bottle of e juice if there are companies that have good juices at $10 a bottle. (Unless it is something extraordinary and is worth mentioning) If you could make the price point the most important part of your opinion that would be really helpful. :2cool:

mmrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
michigan, usa
ecblends has 30ml for $8.99 USD and 50ml for $14.65 USD. all the flavors tastes good to me. i'm chain vaping on blueberry right now! lol .... ( although i'm new and they might need to be steeped. lol whos knows. i couldn't wait to try them out! ...... its better than a nasty, ashtray tasting cig. lol )

kookycole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Newark, OH
I'll second the recommendation for ECblend. They offer over 250 flavors, you can fully customize and even create your own flavors. I've been very pleased with a lot of the ones that I've tried, and with the coupon code on the first page it costs $7.19 for 30ml. They ship fast and have good customer service.

kookycole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Newark, OH
Vape dudes also has a good deal if it's your first order. You can get 10ml for $3.59 by using code "vapedudes". You can also get a free 10ml bottle with code "fbfree", but to use that code you may want to order earlier in the day because they only give out a certain amount per day. They also offer free shipping, and the flavors are good. Buttery nipple is my favorite, if you like butterscotch.
BTW, I was considering ordering from Catskills Mountain and decided against it based on my research, I'd recommend caution.

kookycole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Newark, OH
Ratchet- That's what first made me uncomfortable. The owners name is Richard Goddeau and he is blind, I'd suggest people do research before purchase. He also made a video of himself preparing juice. I didn't see any sanitary precautions taken and this may happen with other vendors as well, but I don't want to know about it. Not to mention the fact that I have some serious safety concerns about juice being prepared by someone who is blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread