Most obnoxious mod you've seen (atty optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Someone HAD to. Sigh.

Anna
6fd1ba501320d08bc1fdc73aae6a76e7--vape-e-cig-game-boy.jpg
Does that come with extra vitamin E?

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That thing looks hand crafted. Maybe the mod maker will build you one using a plaster cast.

I find THESE realter unpleasant looking:

Skull.jpg

YOU'RE A TERMINATORIST!!!! :shock:

;)

Someone HAD to. Sigh.

Anna
6fd1ba501320d08bc1fdc73aae6a76e7--vape-e-cig-game-boy.jpg

Imagine trying get a vape but you can't because you collected 892 coins (and your battery is dead because of it).

As @Katdarling would say, "Yeah no."

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
escape ta vape, the first one is an itty bitty teeny teensy box mod with a gargantuan 30ml tank on top. They are connected with a 510 adapter.

The second is a Billet box tank, atop a Ti Provi!

K odd D~

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
escape ta vape, the first one is an itty bitty teeny teensy box mod with a gargantuan 30ml tank on top. They are connected with a 510 adapter.

The second is a Billet box tank, atop a Ti Provi!

K odd D~
interesting, never seen a billet box tank before.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
There were a few iterations, actually. This was an older model. After those, they created pull-down glass windowed tanks. (Boro tanks)

img_2377.jpg

Just looking at it how does it NOT leak down the bottom? I get that the gasket is there but it seems, not so adequate.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If I could be that chick that like morphed into WHOMEVER I so would. The first thing I would morph into would be Trump and write an executive order that says "LEGALIZE EVERYTHING."

Then I would take Congress and put them in a Colosseum situation. You know, lions versus politicians. That would be a lot of fun.

I would use me for good, not evil. If I wind up president THEN, well, oh well. I could take a look at Space Corps and see if there really ARE aliens up there or what.

Anna

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
If I could be that chick that like morphed into WHOMEVER I so would. The first thing I would morph into would be Trump and write an executive order that says "LEGALIZE EVERYTHING."

Then I would take Congress and put them in a Colosseum situation. You know, lions versus politicians. That would be a lot of fun.

I would use me for good, not evil. If I wind up president THEN, well, oh well. I could take a look at Space Corps and see if there really ARE aliens up there or what.

Anna

>Create space-faring branch to discover Alien life
>Alien life discovered, bring them back to Earth
>Aliens view 1st-world country
>Pic-related
>Never have to worry about Alien invasions

(Pic removed inappropriate)

Last edited by a moderator:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just looking at it how does it NOT leak down the bottom? I get that the gasket is there but it seems, not so adequate.

Welp, now that there are innumerable atties that fit inside the tank, I think you'd see that each and every one of them seals up nicely into that bottom opening. I don't recall any leaking thru it and I used the B Boxes for many years.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Welp, now that there are innumerable atties that fit inside the tank, I think you'd see that each and every one of them seals up nicely into that bottom opening. I don't recall any leaking thru it and I used the B Boxes for many years.

I have no doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be using it. Just based on the pictures that's what my brain first spotted and asked.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread