Mothers Milk/Fathers Milk alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
after more than 6 months i have gone thru my whole supply of MM/FM and when i wanted to order more, i found out it was taken off the shops. Found some threads about toxicity, so i understand why it disappeared.

My question, is there any alternative? I used to get Yummy range Fathers milk and Solub Arome MM v3, but both of them are out of stock.

Are there any clones safe to use with that kind of taste or something simillar? Love the flavour and don't wanna give it up.

Ideally available in EU or with cheap postage.

Thanks for tips

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know of any clones for that juice, you may want to ask on the DIY forum, someone may have a suggestion. It's my understanding that "cloning' a commercial juice can be difficult and sometimes also an exercise in futility. With that said, if you can't find a reasonable ADV that satisfies you in another commercial line, it may be worth a shot. You may not end up with a 1:1 clone, but you may end up with something you like.

Probably at this point, I'd be ordering some sample, smaller packs of juice from other manufacturers in the hopes of finding other liquids that suit. If nothing else you will be learning what types of flavorings agree with you and etc. That may also make moving to DIY (if you have to) a lot easier.

Best of luck I hope you are able to find something similar that you enjoy...

Anna

Mothers milk, like in suicide bunny?
Yea, just like Suicide bunny or Yummy range Fathers milk. Both of these flavours are gone from all the stores i have checked, since there was some revelation about diacetyl or similar toxic compound. But since it is known, i think that there HAS to be alternative made out of ingrediencies without it.

Would be shame, if nobody did updated, safe version

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yea, just like Suicide bunny or Yummy range Fathers milk. Both of these flavours are gone from all the stores i have checked, since there was some revelation about diacetyl or similar toxic compound. But since it is known, i think that there HAS to be alternative made out of ingrediencies without it. Would be shame, if nobody did updated, safe version

If you are not opposed to do-it-yourself mixing, there are plenty of recipes online. I see a few that are trying to use safe ingredients.

Though, I'm fine with some diacetyl in my recipes for I'm pretty certain it's not nearly at the same levels as when I was smoking.

Reactions: stols001

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2018
    IL, Duh
    I just don’t think I could vape fathers milk based solely on the name. The whole thing kinda makes me go ewwwww... Of course I don’t vape unicorn vomit either for similar reasons. Maybe I’m just squeamish.
    All these bloody 'clever' names for juices turn me off from trying them at all.
    Especially with the vague descriptions some attach. Phooey.

U guys made me giggle :) Well, i haven't bought premade juice for ... 1,5 year. Everything i vape is mixed by me, but Mother's/Father's milk aromas are gone or found only in tiny stock. I would like to buy some safe version /diacetyl free/ in bulk, like 300ml+, since i love it and can vape it everyday.

And no, i don't mind the names, i find most of them funny/punny :)

I was ordering from chefsflavours.co.uk, but they don't have them on stock... so... any advices are welcome.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 7, 2013
    Riverside, CA
    Well, i know i can get the liquids, but i am interested in the aromas, since my consumption and salary don't like each other too much (got raise today tho- whole 1000€/month)... so, these prices of the liquids would kill me. I am financially forced to mix my liquids or stop vaping/smoking for good...

Czech republic, IT L1 Support technician with quite expirience, 12k€/year ... And McDonald employees in USA are getting double the salary than i do...

So, i need flavors/concentrates, otherwise i would be ruined in a month

• Optimistic

fredrikstad

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2014
    Fredrikstad,Norway
    I just don’t think I could vape fathers milk based solely on the name. The whole thing kinda makes me go ewwwww... Of course I don’t vape unicorn vomit either for similar reasons. Maybe I’m just squeamish.
    Mothers Milk is not my first choice to think of as an adult either. Don`t get me wrong, I like the package human MM comes from, but the liqud is for babies,no?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread