Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Mothers Milk WTA chit chat this and that….
New contest: Solve the Riddle
Random winners.
Best post winners.
Drawing from new user accounts on the website winners.
Mothers Milk WTA Contest/Game everyone's a winner...Everyone that places an order wins with 1 Cent shipping. Who does that? We do….

This is a game and contest.
How to play:

1. Go to the website at www.MothersMilkWTA.com look at the site and see if you can figure out the riddle.

Riddle:

I am created.
You can only add me and never subtract me.
I am greater than the sum of my parts.

Clue located at the bottom of the home page.
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Post your answer in this thread.
Chit chat about anything you like.

Create a new user account here [url]https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/register/[/URL]

Read product reviews here [url]https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/reviews/[/URL]

You can post your own product review here [url]https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/reviews/[/URL] you must create an account first go to the link to create an account is at the bottom of the review page. or you could just go here. [url]https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/login/[/URL]

Please visit the website or the Mothers Milk introduction thread for product information and to ask product questions.
You can ask here too...
https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/index.php/about/contact-us/

Every random winner will receive 1 10ml bottle of Mothers Milk WTA Premium e-Liquid.
Every correct answer will be put into the drawing to be held at anytime during the game.

Rules:
1. No post limit post as many times as you like per day please.
Must have a US shipping address.
Read this before you play
Contest may end at anytime.

Please see the introduction thread for more details.

Good Luck and happy posting...

Last edited:

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hello and thanks for another contest!

Riddle:

I am created.
You can only add me and never subtract me.
I am greater than the sum of my parts.

WTA is created:Nicotine, Nornicotine, Anabasine, Anatabine are the targeted alkaloids of our state of the art organic extraction process while reducing TSNA’s (tobacco specific nitrosamines) as much as possible

From your website: Nicotine only e-Liquids are missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.

Definition of synergy: Synergy is the interaction of multiple elements in a system to produce an effect different from or greater than the sum of their individual effects. The term synergy comes from the Greek word synergia συνέργεια from synergos, συνεργός, meaning "working together".

The first thing I thought of was 'synergy'.

You cannot 'subtract' all TSNA's as stated on your website: Some TSNA’s are unavoidable so we start with tobacco selected specifically to be low in TSNA. We spare no cost in selecting the finest tobacco for our WTA.

That's my first guess, thanks!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
My guess is the tobacco flavor which is derived from the special process........
It is created of course
It is added to the WTA base to formulate the different e-liquid therefore cannot be subtracted.
Therefore the Nicotine, Nornicotine, Anabasine, Anatabine alkaloids sum is greater than the WTA base.

Maybe I have it backwards about the tobacco flavor being greater than the WTA base.

Last edited:

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Since we were referred to the reviews page, I was looking around there and saw an interesting entry by "Searching4answers" which could possibly have been set there as a clue?

The text was:

"Yes that was amazingly fast shipping"

Anybody getting anything from that or am I was off base?

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Or maybe I was way off.

TSNA's are created during the curing process of tobacco through natrosation reactions with nicotine and other similar coompounds.

They can be added to an ejuice through poor selection of tobacco and a NET extraction process (something mother's milk stays away from).

They cannot be fully subtracted, though they can be reduced through the POET/MUSIC processes

Because these compounds are carcinogenic, having more of them makes them significantly more dangerous that just one. They are more (dangerous) than the sum of their parts.

My guess is: TSNA's

Regardless of whether I win anything here I've learned a ton about how the juice I vape is produced. I'm definitely going to have to switch over to WTA juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread