Motorcycle riders (Specifically, Supersport & 1k sportbikes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
What's up guys?

I have nothing against cruisers/touring bikes but it is MUCH easier to bring a PV with you on those than it is to bring a PV with you on a 600cc supersport (riding position is much more aggressive on supersports).

I stunt a '01 CBR 600 f4i and when we go for street rides I always end up smoking analogs because we do wheelies on the highway and I don't want a 18650 mod in my pocket while I'm riding on one wheel at 50+ mph (1. it's uncomfortable (being uncomfortable when wheelie-ing can get you killed); 2. I don't want my PV to fall out of my pocket while riding a wheelie and 3. I don't want to break it.

How do you carry your PV (specifically, big battery mods) when you ride?

I've been thinking about trying to find a lanyard that can fit my Segelei ZMax (flat-top, telescoping version) but I'm unsure whether that will work (it will work on cooler days when I wear a sweatshirt but when it's hot and all I have on is a t-shirt and my vest the lanyard would be blowing all over the place and that isn't an option).

Any tips/advice/recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
How about a small evod and a mini? Put that in your pocket with no discomfort. How about a knife holster on your boots? That would work...

I wear skateboarding shoes, jeans or dickies, a Helmet, Gloves and a vest when I ride (I know - when I go down it's gonna hurt but I stunt so I'm gonna get hurt eventually no matter what lol). It's starting to look like I need to buy a small 18350 mechanical MOD because stick batteries are not an option - I don't like them but I will use them if I have to

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I just love all the different people we meet here on this forum...

Recently I've been introduced to the world of carrying guns.
Now I'm being introduced to the world of sports bikes.

Where would I rather be every day than here?

I've even learned a thing or two about how Democrats think.
And I guess I even like some of them.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread