Mount baker vapor flavor concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
Is their concentrated flavors any good?
Some of their liquids that I tried long time ago were nice.
I have a friend who offered to bring me flavors from the US but I dont want to waste this chance in something that turn thrown in the drawer
Should I go with it or keep it safe and order some TFA flavors?
Another question, is there any halo flavor concentrates that can be ordered online?

I appreciate ur advice

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Should I go with it or keep it safe and order some TFA flavors?
Since TFA flavors (CA,FA,INA,etc...) are more well known blenders, I would stick with a proven multi source vendors. mount baker blends excellent flavors, but it basically (according to others) a proprietary group/one source of flavors. This is what I have read. I do not know for sure.

Another question, is there any halo flavor concentrates that can be ordered online?
re: Totally Wicked & Halo Flavors

Reactions: BizoDent

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I think the point of such mixes is if you know already a flavor is good in regular ejuice form. Another example is MyFreedomSmokes. But I can even try some actual Mt Baker locally, though I also saw a shop I think has some MFS in their house blends.

If the flavor is a mix of other flavors, especially if from Flavor West, the total needed could easily be 15%, for example 7% main flavor, 5% secondary and 3% sweetener all mixed.

Last edited:

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    I have & use MBV flavouring :) Nothing wrong with it :) IMO if you are going to get flavouring brought to you were there is none available, I would go with Flavour Art or Inaweara. They are much more concentrated and would go a lot further. With flavour Art or Inaweara you can use 3 to 4% instead of 15 to 20 % and achieve the same results :)

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 5, 2013
    I used to get my flavorings from Mt Baker, but over time they repeatedly discontinued flavors I needed for my recipe. They have a tendency to retire flavors without notice, which for me made them an unreliable supplier, so I found out where they get their stuff and just went to Flavor West. Not only do they have the same stuff, they sell it in 4 oz. bottles, which Mt. Baker will not do. If you are going to DIY on a decent scale you really don't want your flavors in 15 ml bottles only, nor do you want the ingredients for your favorite recipes cut off by your vendor.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    Not that I know of :( I make a Halo Tribeca clone that IMO is just great :)

R4Y 12.5 %
    Graham Cracker 2.5 %
    Pyrazine 2 %
    ethyl maltol 3%

This not my recipe I found it online

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
    Sudan
    Thank u all for ur help and advice.
    I think I will go with ur tip Steamer861 and try FA which at this percent will be lighter on my wallet. That will be good for as it is very difficult to get authentic flavors in my country.
    The only problem is that I am familiar to TFA flavors now because it is the only one I have tried so far, but i guess I will order a wide small size bottles.
    Any advice on where to find the best quality and offers online for FA flavors?

Reactions: Steamer861

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm Canadian this is a good one stop shop for flavouring DIY eJuice - Concentrated Flavoring for DIY in Canada
    There are probably many American sites also :)
    Thanks for posting this. Hard to find good Canadian sources for flavours that aren't super expensive.

I have been buying 30ml of Capella, TFA, FW, etc. from Canvape in the short time I have been making DIY juice. Pretty good pricing on 30's, but I prefer to buy some flavours in 60/120ml and DIY Canada seems to be reasonable on bigger bottles. I will try them out for next time (I just placed a 10 flavour order yesterday with Canvape!).

Reactions: Steamer861

Steamer861

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 13, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks for posting this. Hard to find good Canadian sources for flavours that aren't super expensive.

I have been buying 30ml of Capella, TFA, FW, etc. from Canvape in the short time I have been making DIY juice. Pretty good pricing on 30's, but I prefer to buy some flavours in 60/120ml and DIY Canada seems to be reasonable on bigger bottles. I will try them out for next time (I just placed a 10 flavour order yesterday with Canvape!).
    No Problem :)
    There selection is what I really like, BTW they offer free shipping on orders over 100.00 :)

Reactions: BreSha6869
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread