Mountain Oak Vapors - Absinthe Minded - My NEW FAVORITE JUICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Let me start out by saying - this is my very first ever review on ECF. Never before have I felt so compelled to give my opinion on anything. Until now, that is. To be clear, I am in no way affiliated with LeDean or Mountain Oak Vapors - nor was this a freebie. I just saw her thread the other day and was intrigued by a juice that she sells, so I placed an order. And boy am I glad I did! :hubba: I am totally IN LOVE with this juice. Even the name of the juice is captivating to me - Absinthe Minded...gotta love that! I have been on the prowl for a tasty black licorice type juice for a long time, but nothing out there has ever thrilled me. This juice is pure vaping nirvana! I have not been able to put it down since it arrived. Let me just tell you - on the inhale is a deep, intense, spicy bite of absinthe, and as you exhale it mellows into a smooth, warm dark flood of pure decadent black licorice. This is tongue tingling good! I keep thinking that my tongue should be turning black because this flavor is SPOT ON. Never thought I would be able to describe a juice as sexy, but I think this one is! :laugh: Dark temptaions indeed!!

LeDean honey, you are definitely onto something! 100% made in the USA and tastes great! Add to that the superfast shipping and wonderful customer service and you have a winner. :thumb:

I also purchased two other flavors - Spring Rain and Original Tennessee Tobacco. I plan on combining these two flavors for the perfect cherry tobacco vape. If it is as good as I think it is going to be, I will be buying from Mountain Oak Vapors exclusively! And I just might do another review if people find this helpful!

People! Buy this juice - you won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread