Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
You know the rules! Chat about anything you like, avoid making multiple posts in a row or risk being disqualified. 3 winners will be selected by random to win a 15mL Vapor Pack! (Three 15mL bottles your choice.)

Have fun!

PS The contest will end Sunday night at 9PM.

Happy veterans day!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
I was just wondering when y'all would get caught up enough to have another contest!!!

We're not there yet, but I'm doing it anyways :vapor:

It's been a while dude. Wish I had more time!

A customer of ours came in the store today and dropped off some e-liquid he had from other vendors.... I'm not sure what I'm vaping right now, but it tastes like jalapeno's o_O

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
We're not there yet, but I'm doing it anyways :vapor:

It's been a while dude. Wish I had more time!

A customer of ours came in the store today and dropped off some e-liquid he had from other vendors.... I'm not sure what I'm vaping right now, but it tastes like jalapeno's o_O

That might be "Love From Above" or "Casablanca". Many people say they taste jalapeno's from those (I do from the first one).

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Thanks for the contest, LeDean/MOV!

And a big ol' "thank you" and sharp salute to those who have served in our nation's military! May you have a wonderful and blessed Veteran's Day!

I served four years in this nations army, but rarely consider myself a veteran. It was four years of peacetime.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
I served four years in this nations army, but rarely consider myself a veteran. It was four years of peacetime.

Thank you, hangdude....and regardless of WHEN you served, you dedicated 4 years of your life to serve our country...for that, you have my appreciation and respect. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread