Mountain Oak Vapors - Chat it up Weekend Contest - Jennifer Cook's Breast Cancer Treatment Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
This weekend contest is in the shadow of some sad news, but also in the light of a wonderful cause.

We were reached out to a week ago and told of a friend and fellow member of the vaping community had become recently ill. Jennifer Cook was diagnosed with breast cancer and is now undergoing the long journey to recovery. Jennifer is part owner of the famous Phiniac Pyrex Tank Company which has brought some of the best tanks we have ever known to our community! To show our support, we are offering a special, limited edition, limited time flavor in her honor of which 50% of the proceeds will be donated to her treatment fund.

Here is the information that we received:

[h=2]The friends of Jennifer Cook are uniting to raise money to help Jennifer pay for breast cancer treatments and surgery.
[/h]Jennifer Cook is going through a rough time right now. She just recently found out she has DCIS breast cancer. She is going to have a nasty surgery and 7 - 12 weeks of radiation 5 days a week. We are trying to raise enough money to satisfy her $16,000 deductible to offset the cost of her medical bills, prescriptions, travel to and from treatment which is 1 ½ hr round trip, follow up doctor visits and to show her how much we care for her and what she has done for our community. She has been donating to the Susan B. Komen organization and the Humane Society for years. Won’t you please help Jennifer get through this rough time without the extra stress of financial worries?

If you want to donate ANY amount, everything will be helpful and the donation fund can be found here: Jennifer Cook's Breast Cancer Treatment Fund.

We know times are hard, so if you need a little extra something to make a donation a reality, we hope our limited edition Moo Juice will get you in a generous mood!

With all of that said, in honor of bringing awareness to the fund, we will be running this weekends contest until Sunday night at 9PM EST. We will randomly select TWO winners from posts in this thread to receive 15mL vapor packs (3x 15mL bottles) of their choice.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I am hoping to put a patio in. It has been on my to do list for a cpoule years, so I plan on doing it every weekend. We'll see if I can overcome my procastination.

Fun. I did a drive by on a house for sale in the area I am looking for. Some time this year I am expecting my parents to buy a house that I will rent from them. So of course I get say in the location. Cute little 3br with a nice pool and pool deck already. Now I just need to get some movement from them. :)

ghost62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2012
Marion, Ohio
God bless and I will keep her in my prayers. Saw my mother through a long battle with various cancers, ending in a double mastectomy- but she made it through and has been cancer-free for almost 2 years. She got to march in the survivors parade at last year's Race for the Cure in Columbus, OH.
That was a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread