Mountain Oak Vapors' Classic Country oddities? Alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, my go-to juice had become Classic Country RY4 over the past couple months.

I recently ordered two 30ml bottles (9mg, 0mg) of this juice from MOV, as well as a 15ml (0mg).

The 15ml 0mg juice was spot on, right out of the bottle. The taste I've come to know and love. GREAT vape.

The 30ml bottles were unfortunately unvapeable :-S The juice was near-clear in color, didn't smell like much, and the flavor was a very weak vanilla on the inhale and quite strong alcohol (Everclear-like) on the exhale.

The marking on the 30ml bottles are both April 18, and I've let them steep for several weeks in a 70 degree, dry, dark environment since receiving them. I've also performed some breathing, to make an attempt at letting the alcohol aspect dissipate. Unfortunately - to no avail. Unvapeable and a very, very different juice from the 15ml bottle we received.

Any thoughts? I'd love to stick with this RY4, but if the recipe changed or this batch is bad... I'm feeling lost here, and out of 30 some odd bucks :-\

Cheers all,
CuppaJoe

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Thanks, jefsview. I recall reading the diacetyl info in the RY4 thread and was disappointed to see that had slipped past their testing.

Classic Country wasn't on the list of those affected, but who truly knows...

The first bottle of Classic Country I ever got was from a local shop and had 1/18/2014 as the date on the bottle. DELICIOUS juice. Man, loved every drop.

This new batch though... whoa momma. Horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread