Mountain Oak Vapors Eliquid Company Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

B0MBTRACK

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Kansas
Hello all..going to do a review of one of the best eliquid Vendors I have found. They cover all the bases, from website presentation, customer service, and quality and taste of their ejuice. Steve and LeDean have really put themselves at the forefront of running a successful eliquid business the right way, and in my opinion have set the standard that others should aspire towards.

First, their website is topknotch as far as navigation and ease of use. The layout is user friendly and the categories are well designed throughout. They have their eliquids listed in three main categories: Tennessee Original, Dark Temptations, and Sweetwater Valley..with subcategories for the Mints/Menthols found in the 3 main categories, as well as a subcategory for Deals and Vaporpacks. Also links are provided for FAQ, About Us section, Contact us, (toll free number for calls and on emails they are super quick to reply always!) Also they have a section called 'Certified Laboratory Analysis' where you can see how they sent their eliquid off to be tested, so you know exactly what is in what you are vaping when you use Mountain Oak Vapors. The Certified Lab Analysis also shows how Steve and LeDean are going above and beyond everyone else and are prepared for when/if the FDA has further regulations coming one day. They will be ready, not only with the CLA but also in other areas as well. Their eliquid is sold in Glass bottles with Glass droppers and the labels are very professionally done, complete with ingredients listings and warnings. The bottles are shrink-wrapped and sealed for safety and assurance of freshness, as well as given a Date of Bottling so you know exactly the date your eliquid was bottled up for you!

Next up: Customer Service. Mountain Oak Vapors has always been quick to reply to any questions, and once you place an order with them, they ship really fast, and communicate to you via email exactly when your product has shipped with tracking numbers, so you know when to expect your package. Steve and LeDean are very active on the forums as well..be sure to check out the Mountain Oak Vapors thread which is fun and is a good source of information for reviews of Mountain Oak Vapors from the loyal following of fans that they have acquired thus far. Also, Steve and LeDean currently have a contest going now, and definitely treat their customers right with fun contests and give-aways.

Ok..all of the above is fine and dandy, but when it comes down to it, taste is one of the most important determiners. However, if everything else about the experience of finding a quality eliquid vendor, which has all of the above mentioned aspects, is paired with eliquid that is outstanding, then that would pretty much be perfection right? Well, look no further than Mountain Oak Vapors, because they have nailed it with all of the above as well as taste! I have tried 7 of their flavors so far and all of them match the descriptions provided, meeting and exceeding expectations fully. Their eliquid is clean tasting, with excellent vapor production, taste, and throat hit (some providing more throat hit than others obviously depending on the flavor and pg/vg makeup u select). I am currently trying out their new Dark Temptations line ejuice called Legendary, and it is fantastic! Think Banana Nut Bread with Hazelnut and Chocolate/Caramel undertones. Very smooth and very flavorful. It is currently on sale as new eliquids are offered at a reduced rate when they introduce them!

Anyways, that is my review of the awesome ejuice company Mountain Oak Vapors..link provided below(if you are on a phone/browser it may direct you to the mobile version of the website which is decent, but scroll down and click on 'go to main site' link as that is the one my review is based wholly off of. Thanks.. give MOV a try, you won't be disappointed in any aspect!

Mountain Oak Vapors - Superior American Made Eliquid | 100% Made in the USA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread