Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I recently had the pleasure of receiving an offer of a few samples from Mountain Oak Vapors. Steve at Mountain Oak asked me to pick one from each of their categories and it was a tough choice. They have started out with quite a delicious looking line up and if the samples I received are any indication, the vape lives up to the description.

After I made my choices, the e-liquid arrived well packaged and in good condition. The juice comes in amber glass bottles with a dropper top. I like these bottles and they add a little extra touch of class. The labels are nicely printed, although the actual flavor name is a little small and difficult to see unless you know where to look for it. All of the liquids I sampled were a 70PG/30VG mix at an 8mg/ml nicotine level.

Mountain Oak Vapers should definitely find a place among the best of premium juice vendors. At $14.99 for a 30ml bottle, the e-liquid is reasonably priced for great quality e-liquid. Be sure to check out their sample packs that include 10 3ml bottles and in a custom tin.

Happy Farmer

Happy Farmer is one of the selections in the Sweetwater Valley section at Moutain Oak. The name is apparently meant to evoke another jollyagricultural worker brand of candy that we are all familiar with and the flavor does the same. As soon as the bottle is opened the scent of watermelon fills the air. Based on the scent of the liquid alone, this flavor would seem to be almost sickeningly sweet and the bright pink color reinforces the imression. When it’s vaped, however, the flavor becomes a little muted and a nice wintergreen undertone comes through. The vapor is fantastic and the throat hit is very good as well, which was a little unexpected in a juice this sweet.

The short version is that I was initially a little hesitant due to sweet first impression, but ended up vaping Happy Farmer for a couple of hours on end.

Heavenly 7

Heavenly 7 from the Dark Temptations section also has quite an impact when the bottle is opened with its chocolate and coconut scent. This flavor is rich and complex. On the inhale, chocolate is very prominent, followed by a lingering taste of coconut. The more pungent graham cracker component is much more evident on the exhale. Just like a good piece of pie, the flavors are distinct but complimentary. Once again, throat hit is good and vapor production is excellent.

In the same way that pie is better for dessert than as a main course, Heavenly 7 strikes me as more of a special treat than an all-day vape. At least to me, it is a little too rich to be enjoyable for long periods. It makes an excellent after dinner vape, though.

Classic CountRY4

Part of Mountain Oak Vapors Tennessee Original section, Classic CountRY4 is their take on the RY4 flavor. RY4 has come to denote a sweet tobacco, caramel and vanilla mix, and this one doesn’t disappoint. The caramel flavor comes through clearly, but manages to not be overpoweringly sweet. A tobacco undertone still comes through quite well. The exhale has a little smokiness to it with perhaps even a hint of cinnamon. Throat hit and vapor production are both excellent.

While this rendition of RY4 is somewhat nondescript compared to some, it is an enjoyable mix that doesn’t get tiring. Classic CountRY4 would easily make a great all-day vape and my 15ml bottle has somehow gotten empty quite quickly!

Last edited:

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have two 3-pack samplers coming my way... RY4, Smooth & Mild, Just Peachy, MOV Gold, Heavenly 7, and Devilish Delight. They should be here any day now. I am so pleased that you like them!

Another point: Mountain Oak does not charge the moon for overseas shipping, which I am very grateful for:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread