The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by LeDean, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LeDean

LeDean Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    We've finished another contest today! Woo it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all that played and congratulations to 36Tinybells, our winner!

2. DM

DM Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Where I usually am
    Placed an order! looking forward to trying the new juices.
    Question?? will these need some time to steep or are they ready to vape ?

3. AzIrish

AzIrish Moved On

Nov 23, 2011
    Tucson
    Hey LeDean, just wondering if your juice is in a glass bottle. They look to be glass from the website and I have recently just started putting all mine into glass.
    There is a few companies that I have gotten juice from and they use a very soft plastic. Their liquid to me has a certain taste I can't vape anymore. I think I need to get in on the special you have going on, looks like some good flavors too.

4. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

Why, yes, that is glass. We use nothing but the best. Get in on that special immediately! ;)

5. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    The special deals will continue throughout the week! But they won't last forever. 100% USA made product, glass bottles, expertly crafted flavors, give us a try!

6. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
  7. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    DM, they should be ready for you to vape, always shake well when you get them and before use!

8. Chopper71

Chopper71 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Broadway,Virginia
    Would you ever consider doing a custom blend of your Tennessee Original with your Tropical Sunrise?Tobacco and Pina Colda type flavors go well together.Another vendor makes this type but its really expensive.Its my favorite all day type of vape and I would for sure throw business your way.If I'm out of line please forgive me,I mean no harm and I apologize.If you don't ask you will never know right.

9. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    I think a fun option we might consider is allowing people to blend our current flavors together when they are purchasing 15ML or 30ML bottles.

I dont' think we'll ever carry these sort of creations as a full-fledged stand alone product, but giving you the option to 'make your own' bottle so to speak, out of our already existing flavors, is definitely in the realm of possibilities and a fun and entertaining idea.

I'll talk with my hubby about it!

10. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    I forgot to mention that giving people enough rope to hang themselves and have a bad experience has to be considered as well. We test all of our products thoroughly to make sure they can be enjoyed at length! Sometimes people think they want certain things.... until they get them! We've tried to make the environment as controlled as possible so we can be sure the final product is worthy of your time and money.

That being said, there has to be room for fun and creativity too! Definitely things to consider.

11. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2011
    The Nest
    Hey LeDean, Grats again on your new venture! Fun contest yesterday! I'll be ordering soon! :)

12. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Thank you, glad to hear it!

13. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Hello LeDean
    How are you this fine Monday?
    Did u end up getting a Bella tank? And I was also wanting to know what is your preferred method of vaping? Are you a dripper or a carto or tank girl?

What sort of gear do u use? Ego, vv, tube, mod?

I myself have a crazy weird woodie vv from maximum vapors, and I use mostly LR dc cartos between 1.5 and 2 ohm. I am trying to get into tanks, but have yet to get one to work for me. I like some of the xxl cartos, but stay with the ones that are 2.5 ml from vaping zone, because I find the really big ones like the 5 ml are too airy for me.

So what's ur poison? Lol :)

14. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

Good morning, Lethalp! I am having a fantastic morning. I hope you are as well. I did end up getting a gorgeous red and black tank for my red Lavatube. I'm sure it will look magnificent.

I used only cartos for a while, but I am a tank girl, for sure. I vape a lot, so it's easier for me to gauge how the day is going by looking at my tank. I slide a 2.5 ohm flanged carto down the center of my pink Lavatank and it usually lasts me for 5-6 days.

Lavatube.jpg

My preferred poison? Our Cinnamon Swirl. I believe I could vape that for the rest of my life. However, it's my obligation to continue vaping our other e-liquids for quality control. It's a burden that I must carry. ;)

15. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Be sure to check out our store while the Grand Opening Sale is still on!

16. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Don't forget Today's Deal: Cinnamon Swirl! 15mL of deliciousness for just $6.99.

17. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
  18. Chopper71

Chopper71 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Broadway,Virginia
    A bump for a very kind person....

19. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Our Day 1 customers are receiving their first orders today...and I am already hearing wonderful reviews. As a vendor, there isn't anything better in the world. <3

20. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    We're working on something very special, ladies and gents. Keep checking our site for new flavors and a new way to enjoy our products! I'll keep you posted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.