The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by LeDean, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LeDean

LeDean Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    The sale won't last forever! Try us out!

2. luvinit

luvinit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Received my freebie bottle of Devilish Delight today that I won in the contest.. love the glass bottle with the dropper. Filled up a carto and gave it a try... mmmmmmmm, yummy! Nice cheesecakey flavor with a hint of sweet caramel.. decent throat hit and tons of vapor. Very, very nice.. pretty likely will have to have more of this one!! Thanks! BTW,,, super fast shipping too!

3. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
  4. DM

DM Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Where I usually am
    Hi LeDean [​IMG]

How long will the grand opening sale be going?
    [​IMG]

5. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

Hey, DM! We're going to keep it going for a little while. I've got an idea, but we'll see how the orders go. I want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to try us out!

6. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

Glad you liked it. We love to please. ;)

7. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Glad that you liked this one! We spent a lot of time working on the finer points glad to see it shows through in the final product!

We are currently working on some of our new tobacco blends.... so much to vape... so little time to vape it. Woe is me!

8. luvinit

luvinit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not much of a tobacco fan.. might have to give yours a chance.. it's gotta be mild though. I used to think V2s Red was awesome,, when I first quit but now it's just plain YUK! Can't imagine what an analog would taste like right about now! New ones, huh?? Will seriously consider tryin em!

9. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    We have 3 new flavors, one is smooth & mild just natural tobacco flavoring nothing extra. The other 2 are MOV Gold and Applewood.

MOV Gold is a honey tobacco flavor, we've played with a couple versions of it and we've decided on a final version for what we think is a good over all vape. The other is apple tobacco blend with hints of hazelnut that my husband is just in love with!

All 3 are based on a Smooth & Mild recipe. The rest of our tobacco is quite a bit sweeter and more high pitched so if thats not your thing I wouldnt' recommend those!

You may really enjoy the Applewood though! We hope to hear from you again, and we have plenty more sweet non-tobacco type recipes for you to try that are as good or better as Devilish Delight! Thanks for all your feedback luvinit and stay tuned this weekend we'll have another contest. ;)

10. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Good evening! I'm adoring a big carto full of Eskimo Kisses.

11. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Where are y'all located and are there any vendors in the Knoxville area?

12. AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf Absinthe Minded Diva! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Florissant, MO
    Hi - I'm wanting to order the 3-15ml bottle special - but I see there is no option for 50/50 VG/PG. Can you do that on the special?? Thanks - also does your Spring Rain have a tobacco flavor? Looking forward to trying these...

13. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

50/50 PG/VG is one of the options on the site. Our Spring Rain does not have a tobacco flavor. However, using our "Create Your Own Flavor" option, you can make mix one of our Signature tobacco blends with Spring Rain at your desired ratio for a single bottle purchase. We aim to please. ;)

14. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    We're located in Cleveland, Tennessee. At this time, we are only an online retailer....unless you're making a road trip. As for vendors in Knoxville, I'm not really sure. I usually only go as far as Chattanooga these days.

15. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    My favorite after-dinner vape? It simply must be Georgia Peach.

16. AutumnWolf

AutumnWolf Absinthe Minded Diva! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Florissant, MO
    Thanks LeDean!! Just placed my order - #34...I got one Spring Rain and one Original Tobacco - figure I can mix them together and have a 30ml bottle of cherry tobacco!! And the Absinthe Minded - I'm so excited about that - LOVE black licorice!! Hope this is good - you just got a portion of my normal budget for Johnson Creek which I've been vaping for months.... :) Promise to be back with a review...

17. luceblueboy

luceblueboy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2010
    Ohio
  18. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee

I can't wait for the review! Make sure to try Spring Rain before you mix! But, I bet the tobacco will compliment it well. Happy Vaping! ;)

19. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
  20. LeDean

Feb 14, 2012
    Tennessee
    Bumping before bed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.