Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
I see Coffee & Cream in my future tomorrow, and maybe one more order of smaller bottles to try. Any suggestions on a three-pack of 15mL? I have so far tried:

Coffee & Cream - LOVE IT
Smoky Mountain 555 - Not my favorite, but that's because I'm finding 'regular' tobacco flavors aren't for me.
Southern Gentleman - Similar to SM555, but I have a 30mL bottle for nights out and 'cutting' purposes.
Red Drop - Enjoyed it, but can't make it through a full Aero without it becoming too sweet for my taste. Ideal for dripping, I have a 30mL bottle.
Tropical Sunrise - Same boat as the Red Drop. Both are great in small quantities, so I'll drip what I have while looking for other 'tank-worthy' flavors.

I'm seeing a lot of love for the Caramel Movaccino, what else is a crowd favorite? I have a bit of a conundrum, as most of the flavor profiles that look good to me, I already have from other vendors - I don't like doubling up this close to a move.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
I see Coffee & Cream in my future tomorrow, and maybe one more order of smaller bottles to try. Any suggestions on a three-pack of 15mL? I have so far tried:

Coffee & Cream - LOVE IT
Smoky Mountain 555 - Not my favorite, but that's because I'm finding 'regular' tobacco flavors aren't for me.
Southern Gentleman - Similar to SM555, but I have a 30mL bottle for nights out and 'cutting' purposes.
Red Drop - Enjoyed it, but can't make it through a full Aero without it becoming too sweet for my taste. Ideal for dripping, I have a 30mL bottle.
Tropical Sunrise - Same boat as the Red Drop. Both are great in small quantities, so I'll drip what I have while looking for other 'tank-worthy' flavors.

I'm seeing a lot of love for the Caramel Movaccino, what else is a crowd favorite? I have a bit of a conundrum, as most of the flavor profiles that look good to me, I already have from other vendors - I don't like doubling up this close to a move.

Coffee & Cream, Caramel MOVaccino and Legendary are my all day, everyday vapes.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
I got a little brave and ordered 30mL of Caramel MOVaccino along with my restock of Coffee & Cream. I hear a lot of good things about Legendary, but banana flavors haven't been doing for me in e-liquids so I held off on that one. Perhaps another time I'll order 15mL of it and give it a go, but for now I'm going to stick to their coffee flavors.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I got a little brave and ordered 30mL of Caramel MOVaccino along with my restock of Coffee & Cream. I hear a lot of good things about Legendary, but banana flavors haven't been doing for me in e-liquids so I held off on that one. Perhaps another time I'll order 15mL of it and give it a go, but for now I'm going to stick to their coffee flavors.

You really should try Legendary...It is off but I really don't get banana out of it. Let me know what you think about the Caramel MOVaccino. Was actually looking at that one this morning but decided to hold off a bit either for a daily special or a 4th of July sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread