4th.gif

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Made an order over the weekend...
Caramel Movaccino was one I wanted to try and also their Deal of the Day :) Hands down the best coffee vape I have tried. Sweet, creamy and the coffee isn't bitter or overly strong

Blue Ridge and Applewood are baccos I got to try hubby on and off one that is mostly PG. Both of these are knock your socks off delish and I am not a bacco person. Very well balanced, the Applewood got about an hour of airing out but then into a tank. I can't seem to get enough of the Blue Ridge and it is also the one hubby liked... after going through about 30 other juices he has rejected...

Independence, I bought for my son as he likes berry juices. I really haven't gotten into that one did get a couple puffs on his dripper and was very nice... ddin't WOW me like the Blue Ridge

4 new juices and not one dog... my only complaint is the nic levels they do. we do 6 and 12... they do 9 and 18..they do others too but these are worth the effort to figure something out.

Great Job MOV!!!!!!!!!!!!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hi Folks,
Just received my first MOV order: Heavenly 7, Caramel MOVaccino, Pendragon, Vanilla Dream, Strawberry Brulee, Shangri-La.
Any suggestions about which one to try first to make the most favorable first impression?
And your thoughts about steeping or FOOB for these juices?
thanks
and PS as I checked a bit of the thread I realize my mistake not getting Legendary, so next time, so don't rub it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread