The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by LeDean, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    It is their Deal of the day and then still get the 25% off... I hope so.

I have been vaping MOV Chai a lot today. Just like the Legendary... I tend to ration it LOL

2. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    That is more independence than I really need to see this early in the morning :D

4. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Made an order over the weekend...
    Caramel Movaccino was one I wanted to try and also their Deal of the Day :) Hands down the best coffee vape I have tried. Sweet, creamy and the coffee isn't bitter or overly strong

Blue Ridge and Applewood are baccos I got to try hubby on and off one that is mostly PG. Both of these are knock your socks off delish and I am not a bacco person. Very well balanced, the Applewood got about an hour of airing out but then into a tank. I can't seem to get enough of the Blue Ridge and it is also the one hubby liked... after going through about 30 other juices he has rejected...

Independence, I bought for my son as he likes berry juices. I really haven't gotten into that one did get a couple puffs on his dripper and was very nice... ddin't WOW me like the Blue Ridge

4 new juices and not one dog... my only complaint is the nic levels they do. we do 6 and 12... they do 9 and 18..they do others too but these are worth the effort to figure something out.

Great Job MOV!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. whodat2112

Happy Friday MOVaholics!!!!!!!!!!

6. TheGiggler64

TheGiggler64 Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
  7. whodat2112

Lucky you.................ever tried Legendary?

It's my favorite:)

8. TheGiggler64

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
    I tried it today in your honor Whodat!!! It is purdy yummy for a baccy flavor ;)

9. JoanJ

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    You want a yummy baccy then try their Blue Ridge. Not a bacco person but that one is amazing!

10. TheGiggler64

Apr 25, 2014
    Louisville TN
    Dang! Didn't try that one! I try it the next time I visit them!

11. issy

issy Super Member ECF Veteran

I made an oder over the holiday weekend...can't wait to try the caramel movaccino, chai tea latte, and strawberry brulee! Should I steep any of the flavors I got? For how long? Gonna be hard to keep them out of my tanks, if so...lol.

12. Ding

Ding Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    just got my 3 pack.

question.I loved the Gambler,is the Rambler the same.I got two bottle of it.description was the same.Got the outlaw and that is very nice and love it.Problem is lettin em sit for a while.Ordering another 3 pack so I can have some "age"while I vape on.

13. rebchad

rebchad Full Member Verified Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Alabama
    I have never had any of their juice long enough to steep. That stuff is great upon receipt!

14. Ding

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    I hear ya but ya may want to see what it's like a couple months down the road.Stick a bottle away for a while,you'll see.It's NET Nector.....

15. whodat2112

Ordered my favorites and got a sample of Heavenly 7.....................a day later.........I ordered heavenly 7:D

16. Ding

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    double fistin drippin it today with MOV,got gambler in one and classic country in the other......woot..

bummed tho,can't let em age a little, not that they need it.LOL

17. whodat2112

Yep.........I ordered another Legendary and Caramel MOVaccino..........so they could steep, cuz I can't put the ones I just got away:)

18. whodat2112

I asked for and received a sample of Heavenly 7.
    I was skeptical because I absolutely hat coconut, well, I ordered 90 mls. since.

This stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Although I am having trouble tasting any flavors tonight.

It's giving Legendary a run as being my favorite vape flavor:)

19. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Hi Folks,
    Just received my first MOV order: Heavenly 7, Caramel MOVaccino, Pendragon, Vanilla Dream, Strawberry Brulee, Shangri-La.
    Any suggestions about which one to try first to make the most favorable first impression?
    And your thoughts about steeping or FOOB for these juices?
    thanks
    and PS as I checked a bit of the thread I realize my mistake not getting Legendary, so next time, so don't rub it in.

20. whodat2112

Heavenly 7 is awesome!!!!!!!!

Caramel MOV is also very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.