The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Discussion in 'E Cigarette Suppliers Forum' started by LeDean, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

FOOB they are very good, of course, they get better with steeping, but I rarely let them steep, as I can't help myself from vaping them:)

2. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Ok then. Heavenly 7 it is. I'll let you know.
    19,744 posts? I can't even imagine it, and with that many why haven't our paths crossed?

PS they all smelled quite good. The Pendragon is an experiment. I started out on tobacco liquids and they are what got me off ciggies. But for the last few months I've been turned off to them. We'll see.

3. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I had a small sample of Pendragon, and liked it very much.
    I order the Full Virginia Flake quite regularly
    Legendary, which is the best flavor that I have tried from any vendor
    Heavenly 7, second to Legendary
    And I alternate between Caramel MOV, and Full Virginia Flake for my "three pack"

4. newyork13

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    These are FOOB: the Heavenly 7 and MOVaccino are very nice and will get even better as they steep. The Strawberry Brulee is good, but a bit oily. From experience with other similar juices I think with a bit of steeping it'll mellow. I think the others are gonna be good, but I can't predict how I'll feel about Pendragon, given my recent difficulty with tobaccos. Hoping it'll be good, as I'd like a change of pace from desserts and fruits.
    Overall, I'd say MOV knows what they're doin.

5. newyork13

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Since my last post: the Strawberry Brulee has aged a bit and is better by the day (not saying it wasn't before, but it's getting really nice.)
    The Shangri-La was excellent to begin with. It's creamy and has great taste which I can't quite describe. I guess because it tastes like Lichee which I can't quite describe. It is no question one of my favorite fruits. Well done.
    Still letting the Pendragon age. I have high hopes for it.
    All in all, MOV is great juice.

6. issy

issy Super Member ECF Veteran

I pretty much vaped all of my juice FOOB...oops. Caramel MOVaccino is awesome, Chai Tea was good, and Strawberry Brulee was good as well.

I'm really excited about the new custards....anyone given them a try yet?

7. newyork13

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    What did you mean by oops?
    Yeah the new custards look really good. I'm looking forward to hearing people's experiences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.