Mountain Oak Vapors - Red Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
Added: I have no affiliation with any vendor, and pay for all my juices out of my own pocket. Just a regular guy, who vapes :)

Ok, so I ordered a few bottles from mountainoakvapors.com and their Red Drop juice really stood out as being a solid, refreshing e-juice. I ordered it in a 15ml bottle @ 1.8% (18mg/ml) with 50/50 PG/VG mix. They claim their juices come ready to vape and no steeping required, so this review is straight off the delivery truck. BTW Mountain Oak makes their e-juice from 100% USA sourced ingredients and comes in a glass dropper bottle. The 15ml bottle is the smallest bottle size they sell.

The juice itself is reddish pink in color (no food coloring used they claim), kind of thin as expected from a 50/50 mix

I have been vaping it on a Kicked Bolt @ 7.8w (approx) using a Cisco HH357 Long Barrel (2.5ohm), with a anodized drip shield, and in a Boge LR510 carto on my Provari @ 4.1v. It does well in both, and not much flavor loss in the Boge if any.

This juice is very accurate. It's supposed to be a Raspberry Limeaid, and that is exactly what it is!! No perfumes, and is by far the best citrus vape I have ever vaped. Spot on, no funny aftertaste. The Limeaid is exactly like the fruit, no candy taste here at all!!

Key:
Flavor: 1: (Bleh) 5: (ok flavor, not rich or complex, close to accurate) 10: (Superb,highly complex, Rich, and accurate)
Sweetness 1: (dry) 5: (mildly sweet) 10: (Dessert Vape only)
Vapor 1: (thin, very little) 5: (ok, but on the thin side) 10: (Fog Machine, Dense, Boba's Bounty like)
Throat hit: 1(none, silky) 5: (fair, but can use a bit more) 10: (Mack Truck stuck in my throat, coughing machine). I prefer an 8.

Mountain Oak Vapors, Red Drop, 50/50 mix @1.8%:
Flavor: 9 out of 10 (Superb, highly complex, accurate)
Sweetness: 7 out of 10 (lightly sweet)
Vapor: 7 of 10 (good amount of vapor for a 50/50, decent quality)
Throat Hit: 8 of 10 (just right for me, noticeable)

The more you vape it, the better it seems to get!! This is a wonderful Raspberry Limeaid and is first juice I find refreshing to vape, it's just so spot on accurate and not too sweet. It can be vaped all day. I really like this vape and plan to add it into my rotation,

This is a great vape overall, that most people will enjoy IMHO, and is worth buying the smallest 15ml size without hesitation. Thanks for reading :)

Added: Juice Vendors I have Vaped (in no particular order), feel free to ask q's if new and/or looking to try:
Johnson Creek + Red Oak
Mountain Oak Vapors
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Alien Vision
Ms T's
Vaperite
Virgin Vapor
Rawr Vapor
Copper Creek
Alt Smoke
Vapor God
Halo
Joogler Juice
Backwoods Bew
Vermillion River
White Stag Vapor
Vapor Shark (Local Vendor, but online too)
Vapin' Place (now VaporBurst, Local Vendor)

Added 09/11/2012: Been Vaping 2 days straight and its still excellent. Raspberry-Limeaid to the "T".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread