Status
Not open for further replies.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Btw, I don't know where the term "mouth feel" came from, but it's certainly interesting nonetheless! I kinda chuckle to myself every time I read it.

I kinda came up with it... or my brother did... none the less I have never had a juice that I would say had a "mouth feel" until fire-n-ice by juicy vapor. It is not just a vape. It is an experience! You cannot possibly know what I mean unless you have tried it. It litterally feels like you mouth is filling up with semi liquid big red gum. You can feel it all over. Other juice is just... vapor. I mean yeah I taste it. Some are quite strong in flavor. But they don't have a "mouth feel". Mouth feel is like your mouth is filling... or gets really juicy... or a combo. Anyway... I love it. My husband HATED it. I guess it would be like TH... something you would have to want. But it is unlike ANY vope I have had... alone FNI.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
I kinda came up with it... or my brother did... none the less I have never had a juice that I would say had a "mouth feel" until fire-n-ice by juicy vapor. It is not just a vape. It is an experience! You cannot possibly know what I mean unless you have tried it. It litterally feels like you mouth is filling up with semi liquid big red gum. You can feel it all over. Other juice is just... vapor. I mean yeah I taste it. Some are quite strong in flavor. But they don't have a "mouth feel". Mouth feel is like your mouth is filling... or gets really juicy... or a combo. Anyway... I love it. My husband HATED it. I guess it would be like TH... something you would have to want. But it is unlike ANY vope I have had... alone FNI.

Strangely I know exactly what you're talking about! If it wasn't for unicorn blood I really would have no idea. An experience is a pretty damn good way to explain it.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Its definitely like a coating feel to me. Almost like a wetness...but not in a bad way... at least not to me, I like it. Its a very thick and luxurious feel. I like it alot, but its not the most common thing out there. I have only had a few juices that I think have that quality. I don't need in in every juice I have, but its definitely a wonderful thing to have it in a few. Kinda like TH...I don't particularly even like TH myself, but I do have one or two juices that I like to keep around for their TH appeal.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Its definitely like a coating feel to me. Almost like a wetness...but not in a bad way... at least not to me, I like it. Its a very thick and luxurious feel. I like it alot, but its not the most common thing out there. I have only had a few juices that I think have that quality. I don't need in in every juice I have, but its definitely a wonderful thing to have it in a few. Kinda like TH...I don't particularly even like TH myself, but I do have one or two juices that I like to keep around for their TH appeal.

EXACTLY! And btw I don't really care for th ether...

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville

BTW... wetness... I almost felt like I did something wrong and got a mouth full of juice until I realized that it was just the way the juice felt in your mouth. hence "mouth feel" I guess you could call normal juice normal or dry or none when it comes to mouth feel. But to me it has to be a new category for describing juice.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Its just a chemical reaction that some flavorings have with plastics. Licorice, citrus, and cinnamon can all crack plastic. Its not that pluid is the only one that does it. You can either direct drip these juices or pick up a glass tank and you will be fine

And yeah Mariah...I know what you mean...once you experience it, it would definitely be nice to know in a review if a juice has that quality or not.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
What in the world is in Pluid that makes it melt/crack plastic? I am very afraid of trying this juice for that very reason!

Probably one of the citric flavorings

"Mouth Feel" Maybe it's this? :) :thumbs:

MTS Vape Wizard

You can make it magic !!

MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience.

MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and MTS vape wizard delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. MTS vape wizard can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility.

Make your vapour fuller and richer. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you!

Suggested dosage 0.5-2% (Please see additional notes on Vape Wizard, below). We developed it starting from a food flavor that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes.

The original flavor was formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was right and it delivered its promises.

MTS vape wizard does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost the steam in any way. MTS vape wizard works as a food flavor and the substances we used, when used at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. MTS vape wizard is a very delicate flavor, and its action is on perception inside the mouth.

MTS vape wizard should be used in combination with other flavor starting from 0.2 up to 1% for tesing and then add up to the 0.5%-2% margins to round off your flavor. MTS vape wizard tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. MTS vape wizard is a complimentary flavor and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavors.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Wow...maybe thats what is in these special juices?!

I think it might be! I see many using it in VERY small amounts to slightly change overall tastes of a juice (not flavor). I read a few threads where people tested duplicate DIY single flavor juices, one with a drop or three and the control, and they could tell the differences in taste but could not easily describe them.

Wow, I've seen that stuff for sale on DIY sites before and read people raving about it.. if that's what it does I'm picking some up asap!

I need to get some soon too! :toast:

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Oh wow! I did not know flavors could do that... not so afraid anymore, I thought it was just the Pluid haha. Now I'm kind of interested to get this "mouth feel" =) Where's a good place to start looking for a glass clearomizer? I only have the Vision Mini Nova which is plastic

Yes... I would like to know as well.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
I found that most of my DIY flavors that have a triacetin base give the full mouth effect, but they demolish plastic tanks and don't easily come to solution with high VG %'s.

This might be why there are comments on the FNI juice on the JV website that says it destroyed everything they put it in.... hmmm. This didn't happen to me but I only went through 3ml... I need a glass solution asap! ANyone know of one?

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
This might be why there are comments on the FNI juice on the JV website that says it destroyed everything they put it in.... hmmm. This didn't happen to me but I only went through 3ml... I need a glass solution asap! ANyone know of one?

IBTanked...a lil cheaper than phiniac tanks. Be sure to get the steel caps though... the acryllic ones defeat the purpose of getting a glass tank...
IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread