Mouth piece clogged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been vaping for a few weeks now I have used the cheap knock offs in the past from the mall and ALWAYS went with the tobacco flavored juices, until i was seeing a girl that let me try hers and she had FLUFFY CAKE!!!! from vapor chef which i highly highly recommend.

Anyway on to my question...I bought a Kangertech EMOW. I have been using it for a few weeks and have noticed that after a few days it gets clogged up and i have to clean out the mouth piece. Is this normal for an e cig to do? Or is it something i'm doing? I appreciate all respones.

tommyboy66

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2015
Maryland
I also started with an EMOW. Great tank to start with. I can't imagine why your drip tip (mouthpiece) would get clogged. The only thing I can guess is that you may be over filling your tank.
You should only be filling it to the level of the center tube in the center of the tank. Don't go for the full tank. You may have a buildup in that center tube. If I were you I'd empty it and soak it in hot water (less the coil).
Hopefully this will solve your issue.
Good luck and remember....
Enjoy !

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I have been vaping for a few weeks now I have used the cheap knock offs in the past from the mall and ALWAYS went with the tobacco flavored juices, until i was seeing a girl that let me try hers and she had FLUFFY CAKE!!!! from vapor chef which i highly highly recommend.

Anyway on to my question...I bought a Kangertech EMOW. I have been using it for a few weeks and have noticed that after a few days it gets clogged up and i have to clean out the mouth piece. Is this normal for an e cig to do? Or is it something i'm doing? I appreciate all respones.

Not familiar with the EMOW in particular but it looks like most bottom coil clearos and I wouldn't think it should normally clog a mouth piece so I am going to think outside the box here and suggest it could be a problem I have run in to a time or two. Could it be pocket lint?

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your vape journey.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Another thought - if you're not clearing the chimney (the air shaft through which the vapor travels from the coil to the mouthpiece/drip tip) your juice could be recondensing. I usually pull for about another second after I stop firing the mod. Sometimes I even look down the chimney to see if there's any vapor still lingering.

Thanks for the replies. At first I thought it could have been pocket lint too when I first noticed but when I got it under the light it just looked like real gummy e juice. As I said it really wasn't that big of a deal to clean I just ran it under the water for a sec and it was all good. I will say that I will take switching the e juice in heavy consideration, but I LOVE FLUFFY CAKE LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread