Mouth to lung question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharolettePeach

Jul 22, 2019
Hello everybody this is my first post. I have been vaping for a couple years now and feel I have a decent knowledge about vaping but there is something that I could not find the answer to and I’m hoping you guys can help. I just bought a pod system, waiting for it to ship, specifically to use with a cbd juice which is 70 PG and 30 VG. The pod comes with a mesh coil and then a mouth to lung coil. I have never used mouth to lung, I am used to direct lung hits. Can I still use that mouth to lung coil but take direct lung hits off of it or will the draw be too restricted and it won’t be possible and it will choke me out, or I’ll have to get used to holding the vapor in my mouth first then pulling into my lungs? Any experience or perspective on this would be awesome. Everything I came across just described the difference between mouth to lung and direct lung vaping which I already know the difference. I just want to know if it’s possible to take direct lung pulls off of mouth to lung devices/coils. Thank you

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I Dtl so called Mtl delivery devices all the time, use whatever inhalation method that works best for you & quit working about labels.
You'll have to try it for yourself, just because I do doesn't mean it will work well for you.
The 70% Pg is going to be fairly thin for the large wicking holes of a Dtl style head, might leak & spit, will also be very harsh due to high Pg & Dtl.

BTW what is ... juice?

CharolettePeach

Jul 22, 2019
I Dtl so called Mtl delivery devices all the time, use whatever inhalation method that works best for you & quit working about labels.
You'll have to try it for yourself, just because I do doesn't mean it will work well for you.
The 70% Pg is going to be fairly thin for the large wicking holes of a Dtl style head, might leak & spit, will also be very harsh due to high Pg & Dtl.

BTW what is ... juice?

Thank you. I normally never vape under 70 VG but this juice has a high PG ratio for some reason. It censored me, I didn’t know I couldn’t post about (Please do not evade the Forum censors) I am worried about it being harsh but no one has mentioned that in reviews. I have a subohm tank and RBA and pretty sure a high PG juice is not good for either and in juice reviews everyone was vaping it off of a pod system and figured there was a reason for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

CharolettePeach

Jul 22, 2019
I guess nobody reads the rules before posting. This is a regular vaping forum. No illicit substances allowed.
I guess nobody reads the rules before posting. This is a regular vaping forum. No illicit substances allowed.

It is not illicit that is why I thought it was ok. It’s 100% legal throughout the country but I apologize if that broke the rules. I was asking for experience regarding different vaping methods anyways not the specific item being vaped

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
By the way, I also learned about forbidden topics. You might get away with saying "oil" or "MJ" depending on which you mean, but they are very strict around here. Too bad, both are legal here in California. 70% PG is very thin! Also many people (myself included) find it irritates throat and lungs. I can barely handle 35% PG (mostly bugs my throat) Forgot to say... welcome!

CharolettePeach

Jul 22, 2019
By the way, I also learned about forbidden topics. You might get away with saying "oil" or "MJ" depending on which you mean, but they are very strict around here. Too bad, both are legal here in California. 70% PG is very thin! Also many people (myself included) find it irritates throat and lungs. I can barely handle 35% PG (mostly bugs my throat) Forgot to say... welcome!
Yeah that was my bad I didn’t think it would be an issue because it’s federally legal, non-psychoactive, and sold at vape shops. I was just asking about the mouth to lung coil but wanted to provide a slight background on what I was vaping in case it helped get answers. I was dumb and bought it without checking the ratio. It’s made by naked100 so I figured it would be the standard 70/30 VG/PG ratio they always do but I guess not lol

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
It is not illicit that is why I thought it was ok. It’s 100% legal throughout the country but I apologize if that broke the rules. I was asking for experience regarding different vaping methods anyways not the specific item being vaped

It is not legal everywhere. This forum is not only for Americans either. There are people from many countries here, where certain substances are also not legal.

Which is besides the point, the point being it’s not what this forum is for.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Like I said... strict rules around here. Actually that's a good thing. There are other forums for such things... no worries. When I first did a search for vaping forums, I found an article best 5 vaping forums (that's not a direct quote) and this was rated the best one, with a warning that it has strict rules and not as tolerant as others. I still agree it's the best!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everybody this is my first post. I have been vaping for a couple years now and feel I have a decent knowledge about vaping but there is something that I could not find the answer to and I’m hoping you guys can help. I just bought a pod system, waiting for it to ship, specifically to use with a ... juice which is 70 PG and 30 VG. The pod comes with a mesh coil and then a mouth to lung coil. I have never used mouth to lung, I am used to direct lung hits. Can I still use that mouth to lung coil but take direct lung hits off of it or will the draw be too restricted and it won’t be possible and it will choke me out, or I’ll have to get used to holding the vapor in my mouth first then pulling into my lungs? Any experience or perspective on this would be awesome. Everything I came across just described the difference between mouth to lung and direct lung vaping which I already know the difference. I just want to know if it’s possible to take direct lung pulls off of mouth to lung devices/coils. Thank you
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread