Mouthpiece just broke off... eGo CE5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time this has happened to me.

I just filled it up with liquid, didn't tighten too tight, starting trying to inhale and was just getting air, so started unscrewing the mouthpiece and it just came off in my hand, no snapping noise or anything, just like it had corroded or something.

So yeah, now the screwy bit is stuck in there. I ordered a replacement clearomiser, probably going to have to wait a couple of days.

Any suggestions on how I can keep using it until it arrives? Is it bad to use it without the mouthpiece?

Last edited:

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
This happened to me the other day, but the mouth piece was brand new. A guy I got interested in vaping bought some CE4 clearo's and wanted me to show him how to fill it up.

I snapped it clean off tightening it back on...

:facepalm:

He threw it out so no idea if it was salvageable but I'm guessing not.

I was quite gentle, maybe some are just "bad" and prone to breaking

Do you have a spare drip tip? This happened to me too after I dropped it. If you use the back of a tea spoon and push down you can unscrew the broken bit out. It takes some angle trails, but I got mine out that way.

Never tried a drip tip before, still kind of new to vaping. Will try the teaspoon later though to try get the broken bit out, thanks :)

onyx7297

Jun 22, 2014
usa
Had same problem found this forum but I found a quick very solid fix just take a mechanical pencil and take the part that holds the lead out cut the tip with the small end off about two inches long and press it into both broken parts and you can unscrewthe tip just like b4 the drag is a littleweaker but other than that its just like b4 without glue or ananything hope it helps yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread