MOV Way of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I tried 3 of the 4 flavors in this line, love White Lotus, liked Chackra quite a bit, and thought Ryuu was nice but a little muted in flavor. Really love white lotus.
I've not tried a lot of other brands premium juices, like cuttwood, five pawns, eve. How does the way of the dragon line compare to some other premium juices? At 20$ for 30 mls is it worth it, comparatively?

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
You and only you can determine if a juice is worth the asking price. I have one particular juice that I love and buy it when I have $20 just laying around but that doesn't happen often. As for the juices themselves, I have not tried them. If you can't live without it, look in to buying larger quantities as the prices per ml might come down some.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Never heard of that brand before, but now I'll be looking it up so I can say I have heard of them :D It's hard to judge juices "comparatively" for a few reasons.

Taste is totally subjective and prices depend on what you are willing to spend. Some of my favorite juices cost me $22 for 30mls. Some say that's pretty expensive juice. That may be, but since I like it and I'm willing to pay the cost, no big deal :cool:

I just recently tried some juices from Ahlusion. Many folks on here swear by them as being one of the top vendors. I received 5 flavors and only liked one of them. The others tasted like crap or nothing like what they should. My faves cost around 70 cents per ml, whereas the Ahlusion juices cost 90cents per ml.

Again it just goes to what you like and if you are willing to spend the money.

Reactions: WonderDude32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread