The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MOVAPES! Brooklyn vape shop open.

Discussion in 'NYC Vapers Club' started by jakerock, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jakerock

jakerock Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY`
    Finally NYC has a really great brick and mortar.
    Great selection mods, RBA's, HQ joose, batts, wick and wire....
    Also quality starter kits, ego / clearo setups and the like.
    The prices are competitive, Matt and Burton know their stuff and are very friendly and laid back.
    And....the store is beautiful.

movapesonline.com
    1413 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216
    718-427-2170

MAP:
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Movapes+11216&hl=en&ll=40.676228,-73.953288&spn=0.011538,0.022724&sll=40.674823,-73.953291&sspn=0.011538,0.022724&hq=Movapes&hnear=Brooklyn,+New+York+11216&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Foot

Foot Full Member Verified Member

Jan 5, 2014
    United States
    Just wanted to give this a bump to show Movapes some love! Awesome local store with a good selection of juices and hardware. Matt and Burton are great and have a lot of knowledge, and have been able to point my friends and I in a great direction when it comes to vaping. Their prices are competitive, the space is nice, and I've been able to pick up a lot of knowledge of vaping from just spending some time around there.

There's definitely flashier stores around, and I've been slowly working my way through the NYC vape shops, but when it comes down to it Movapes has become my favorite. I can swing in for a quick errand, or I can go and spend some time chatting and sampling their selection - and it's pretty hard to not walk out with something. Definitely check them out if you're in Brooklyn!

3. KODIAK (TM)

KODIAK (TM) Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2014
    Dead Moose, AK
    A bump from me. I order online from these guys (numerous times). Recently there was a shipping screw up. They sent me some wrong stuff. They told me to keep it. Then, they sent me more wrong stuff thinking it was the right stuff :D. Said to keep that too. Eventually got the right stuff. And a nice credit on my Card.

Mistakes are gonna happen. Anyone can be an online retailer these days but the true test is how they react when they don't get it right. I loved the fast "no excuse" responses. Thanks Movapes. :)

4. Nacon

Nacon Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    This store is awesome. Not just because of Brooklyn prices, but overall display, setup, customer service...this place is BOOM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.