• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MOVAPES! Brooklyn vape shop open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakerock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Brooklyn, NY`
Finally NYC has a really great brick and mortar.
Great selection mods, rba's, HQ joose, batts, wick and wire....
Also quality starter kits, ego / clearo setups and the like.
The prices are competitive, Matt and Burton know their stuff and are very friendly and laid back.
And....the store is beautiful.

movapesonline.com
1413 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216
718-427-2170

MAP:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Mova...ear=Brooklyn,+New+York+11216&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A
MOVAPES2_zpsfae92de7.jpg

Attachments

• MOVAPES.jpg
    MOVAPES.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 46
  • MOVAPES2.jpg
    MOVAPES2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41

Foot

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
United States
Just wanted to give this a bump to show Movapes some love! Awesome local store with a good selection of juices and hardware. Matt and Burton are great and have a lot of knowledge, and have been able to point my friends and I in a great direction when it comes to vaping. Their prices are competitive, the space is nice, and I've been able to pick up a lot of knowledge of vaping from just spending some time around there.

There's definitely flashier stores around, and I've been slowly working my way through the NYC vape shops, but when it comes down to it Movapes has become my favorite. I can swing in for a quick errand, or I can go and spend some time chatting and sampling their selection - and it's pretty hard to not walk out with something. Definitely check them out if you're in Brooklyn!

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
A bump from me. I order online from these guys (numerous times). Recently there was a shipping screw up. They sent me some wrong stuff. They told me to keep it. Then, they sent me more wrong stuff thinking it was the right stuff :D. Said to keep that too. Eventually got the right stuff. And a nice credit on my Card.

Mistakes are gonna happen. Anyone can be an online retailer these days but the true test is how they react when they don't get it right. I loved the fast "no excuse" responses. Thanks Movapes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread