The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Movies/TV

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Big Moe, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    It was so good last night.
    Very sad too, 2 children were murdered :(

2. Big Moe

Big Moe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Gang Related is awesome!!!! I love the story line

3. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Sky Captain is one of my favorites, but for some reason I always start getting sleepy about halfway through, maybe something about the filter they used on the film.. *shrugs*

4. MissyG

MissyG Super Member Verified Member

I really like Rizzoli and Isles, it starts next week. I like that a lot of shows have summer seasons, so when the seasons end of the other shows, you still have something to watch. I love Castle, was so mad at the finale, let them get married already!!!!

I am also a big HGTV geek. I love House Hunters, Property Brothers, and I really love the new show that came on recently called Fixer Upper, the couple that does the house remodels are so cute and funny.

5. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    Try Lost Girl, Warehouse 13 & spinoff Torchwood, Secret Circle, Haven, Alphas, Being Human (US & British versions), Eureka, Bitten.
    That's just some of the ones in that category.

6. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    Never watched Sky Captain - What's that about

7. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I wanted to check out Rizzoli & Isles I will need to start from the beginning hope its on Netflix. Castle is also another one I seen a couple of episodes and I know I would like it I just haven't got around to checking it out. Def on my watch list also.

Im not to much into HGTV though

8. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I wanted to check out Rizzoli & Isles I will need to start from the beginning hope its on Netflix. Castle is also another one I seen a couple of episodes and I know I would like it I just haven't got around to checking it out. Def on my watch list also.

Im not to much into HGTV though

9. dolphins35

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    I can't wait for Big Brother on the 25th!
    I am a major super fan ;)

10. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I loved Warehouse 13 havent watched torchwood but if its a spinoff of warehouse 13 I will love it. Love Secret circle, being human, eureka, and bitten. We like the same type of shows

11. dolphins35

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    Yep, those are my faves too!
    Being Human has ended :(

12. Darthvong

Darthvong Dark Lord of the Vape Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    Ohio. USA
    Watching Man of Steel on cable. Such a good film. I hope they don't screw up the sequel. I'm more excited to see Batman though.

13. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I am very excited to see the new Batman!!! I also thought they did a very good job with man of steel. Im looking forward to watching the new 300 movie. I think it is released to blu ray next week.

14. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    It did? I am a seaon behind because I watch it on Netflix. I didn't know............darn they always take off the shows I love.

15. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    Torchwood is a spinoff of the new Doctor Who series, and it's really good. I also really enjoyed Warehouse 13 and I'm a huge fan of Grimm. Good taste, Moe! Besides the others I mentioned, I'll give a plug for one of my favorite movies of all time that no one has ever seen (for some bizarre reason): 'Mirror Mask'. It's written by Neil Gaiman, who wrote the much lauded Sandman graphic novels. It's pure fantasy and a real joy to watch. Keep an eye out for a special appearance by Stephen Fry.

16. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    OK I was wrong. It's been a while since I watched Torchwood. Good show.

17. Big Moe

Mar 27, 2014
    Ohio
    I'm going to have to write these down. I love love love Grimm!!! Another show that I watched but lost track of and cant seem to find is Sanctuary it was great but I think I missed a few seasons.

18. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    Sanctuary was wonderful. That's another gem that got canceled before its time, lasting only four seasons.
    And yeah, Grimm. Isn't it great? Terrific cast and such a cool premise. And after Grimm is Hannibal, which surprised the heck outta me. When I first heard about it I was sure it would be awful, but it's been astonishingly good imo. I was a fan of the Thomas Harris novels and liked most of the films, but I figured the new series would just be a lame rehash instead of the unique and strikingly disturbing vision it's been.

19. KurrptSenate

KurrptSenate Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2013
    PA
    Grand Budapest Hotel

very good movie. love Wes Anderson

20. Darthvong

Darthvong Dark Lord of the Vape Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    Ohio. USA
    I've never seen a Doctor Who show. I love Sci-fi, but I'm afraid if I start watching it I'll like it and then have to play catchup which would take months. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.