Moving on up- iClear 30, Protank, Vivinova????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Howdy!!

I currently use Innokin iClear 16's-- and love how long the atomizer heads last. However I want to move up to one of the bigger tanks. So many to choose from, do I choose Innokin due to how long the heads last, Kanger for the pyrex tank, Vision?

What tank would you/did you go with? and why over the other tanks??

Thanks!!!

:oops:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The iclear30 will give a similar draw as the iclear16s -- tight, lots of vapor and good flavor. Not as tight as the 16s, since there is more air in the tube, and there is less condensation. They wick well, and I am quite pleased with their performance.

The Protank is also excellant, but the draw is airy and can be cooler. The iclears give a nice, warm vape. I mostly use 50/50 juice, and the Protank shines after removing 1 flavor/floater wick from the coils. The flavor is more nuanced than the iclear30, and the vapor, while cooler is billowy.

For my 510 devices, I toggle between the Protank and iclear30 depending on my mood :) I still use the iclear16 for juices I have in my rotation but that aren't ADV.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Howdy!!

I currently use Innokin iClear 16's-- and love how long the atomizer heads last. However I want to move up to one of the bigger tanks. So many to choose from, do I choose Innokin due to how long the heads last, Kanger for the pyrex tank, Vision?

What tank would you/did you go with? and why over the other tanks??

Thanks!!!

:oops:

I have all three(plus others like the vapeonly bcc) and I have the best vaping with the vision vivi nova3.5. yes, you have to twirl to keep the wicks moist but it's just not that big of a deal. the iclear 30 has that permanent mouthpiece , the movement annoys me. the protank is just too cool a vape for my tastes. when it's not acting like a juice straw, the vapeonly is the best larger bottom coil clearo. I just wish their coils didn't just push into the base with a friction fit instead of screwing on. I use the vision vivi nova all day with no problems and no dry hits. from the feedback on this forum it appears I am lucky. but whatever you get, it is important to maintain your clearo with regular cleaning and maintaina:)nce.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
I have all three(plus others like the vapeonly bcc) and I have the best vaping with the vision vivi nova3.5. yes, you have to twirl to keep the wicks moist but it's just not that big of a deal. the iclear 30 has that permanent mouthpiece , the movement annoys me. the protank is just too cool a vape for my tastes. when it's not acting like a juice straw, the vapeonly is the best larger bottom coil clearo. I just wish their coils didn't just push into the base with a friction fit instead of screwing on. I use the vision vivi nova all day with no problems and no dry hits. from the feedback on this forum it appears I am lucky. but whatever you get, it is important to maintain your clearo with regular cleaning and maintaina:)nce.

Thanks for the info! plus I am infamous for cleaning my clearos, I will do that with whatever one I get- I am going to look at the vapeonly too, never heard of it.
:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread