Moving out-of-state, need e-liquid fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
I'm almost empty, I think I have a few more days left, but I am moving April 6th across the country and I would like to get a bottle of e-liquid fast!! If anyone has a bottle they will sell to me I have PayPal if you are a trusted seller, and I would prefer strong Nicotine but I will take what I can get. I'll pay for Next-day shipping.

If anyone knows a website with next-day shipping, please let me know!! Don't know the new address so I can't get it shipped there =(

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Bless your heart . . . nothing worse than getting down to the last few drops.

Things have been so crazy with so many of the best known sellers, that I'm thinking you might have some good luck with one of the smaller guys. I recently ordered from Midwest Vapor, and it was shipped same day, if I remember right. Anyway, it's a smaller operation, and I noticed in its supplier subforum that they're selling existing liquids at a discount to make way for a new line of liquids.

MidwestVapor - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Anyway, the website is down, but orders for liquids are apparently being done by PM or maybe email. You can check out the link above and see the thread I'm talking about. Sometimes the little guys are willing to go the extra mile to get some new business.

Anyway, might be worth a try.

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
Bless your heart . . . nothing worse than getting down to the last few drops.

Things have been so crazy with so many of the best known sellers, that I'm thinking you might have some good luck with one of the smaller guys. I recently ordered from Midwest Vapor, and it was shipped same day, if I remember right. Anyway, it's a smaller operation, and I noticed in its supplier subforum that they're selling existing liquids at a discount to make way for a new line of liquids.

MidwestVapor - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Anyway, the website is down, but orders for liquids are apparently being done by PM or maybe email. You can check out the link above and see the thread I'm talking about. Sometimes the little guys are willing to go the extra mile to get some new business.

Anyway, might be worth a try.

I will definately check that out!! thank you :D!!

incineradma

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Midwest
www.myspace.com
I've decided to purchase from Midwest Vapor, they have a closeout sale in the forums here, though the website is down for stock update. I recommend these guys for service so far, because they responded to me very quickly, and are taking orders through PM so you know there are people there, not just a company name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread